Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
OOC: Three (OOC: sum) Nice one.

IC:

"Time waits for no man," Shadow said as he dove past Sally and out the door infront of them, "And neither do I. Hurry up I wanna see some action."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Just don't do anything stupid and rushy Rookie," she stammered, "I'm not going on this mission to babysit, understood?" she said as she walked ahead of both Alex and Shadow, heading for the shuttle-port.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex quickly followed, passing Shadow and looking. "Yeah, you seem a lot like a Rookie to me." He grinned slightly, and ruffled a hand through his hair, as he walked by. "Maybe you should show your worth.... when you get there. Maybe I'll actually see you as more then a rookie..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Stop calling me rookie." Shadow said as he easily caught up to them thanks to the enhancements of his guyver, "I'm just a little excited, I've been stuck in this place doing simulations since I got here. I'm sure you two were excited on your first missions too."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey walked up to the space craft and said, "Shadow your not going to like you first mission when you come back."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh come on, we just have to get back a guyver suit." Shadow smiled under his mask as he got on the ship, "How hard could that be."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex, as he continued to walk, glanced at Sally's butt slightly, before shaking his head. "Ack... stupid. Concentrate." He then lifted his head up, and quickly caught up with her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sally stopped, her eyes mid-closed as she stared on Shadow blankly, "Excited on my first mission? I had to save my own life in my first mission, adrenaline pumped into me because of the stress of having to run after being experimented with, not because of excitation," she said loudly, before stopping in front of Shadow and Alex, then she punched a button so the gates to the shuttle port opened. She wouldn't notice it, but the rough action had made the two large mounds on her chest jiggle together, her shirt revealed most of it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex let out a slight chuckle as he watched, grinning - drooling a little mentally. "I can't even remember my first mission." He said, befoe walking next to Sally. "So, we going in?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow didn't hear Alex talk as he stared at Sally's chest, glad that his mask hid his gaze. He blinked a bit as he heard them talk again, "Yeah, let's get this show on the road."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad