Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
"He is," the reptilian female answered, momentairly looking on Alex, to then look back at Casey, "He'll be using it in no time if we don't stop him. What's the plan?" she asked, folding her slender arms.

<Base>

"I'll do it," Tyla responded, "Where's the squad?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We need to keep it away from lord Alkanphel at all cost do you have any ideas guys?"asked Casey.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, we could protect it ourselves." Alex suggested, looking at his jacket for a few seconds, before looking at Casey. "But, then again, that might not be the smartest of ideas."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'll guard it with my life."Scion said as he stopped leaning on the wall.
Sally blew her blonde hair up over her muzzle, "Don't be ridiculous. Last time our guards said that both got their heads blown up by one of those Psychic guys," she stammered bluntly, then looked on Alex and nodded to him, "What he says is true. But there's a single problem Alex," she said, huffing as she rolled her eyes up, "How are we going to protect something that has already been stolen?" she asked sarcastically.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why haven't any suggested that we destroy it?" asked Casey
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex rolled his eyes. "No idea, Sal." He then turned his head to Casey. "That would be a good idea....." Muttering softly, he leaned back against the wall, and frowned slightly. "...You sure it's gonna work if we do plan to destroy it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Casey just softly chuckles to himself hoping Sally or Scion would guess correctly
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"It's kinda risky, since a blast produced by that kind of armour wouldn't be easily surpressed." Sally sighed, but nodded to both Casey and Alex, "That's alright. I guess."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No this unit is the origanal units that has been modified but most likely can still stand a nuke," Casey calmly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz