Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
I'll move it later if CW doesn't mind and he posts again IF he has noticed this got moved. First, I wanna hear about the Cronos.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll join a baddie now.

Name: Tyla.

Race: Zoanoid.

Weapons: Energy Knives, Energy Scythe, Explosives, Own Mind.

Weapon Speciality: Scythes.

Description: Looks like a fairly tall woman of rough physique. Wears a black stealth suit and has a compressed Energy Scythe in one of her pockets. She has a red eye and a green eye. Red hair. Scar on her left cheek and another on her back.

Limit Breaks: Luminaire: Gathers massive mental energy and releases a static shock against all her surroundings.

Bio: One of the Zoanoid for Chronos. She was the one responisble for Sally's family's death and her abduction for experiments.

And thus, with CrazyWeredragon's permission, this is going to be moved to Straight RPGs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ah, what the hell. I'll join too with my odd wacko persona.

Just for information, I too do not know anything about Guyver... so.. uhm.. yeah, correct me if I'm wrong, mostly appreciated. ^_^;

Name: Alex

Race: Wolf-ish

Weapons: His two trademark handguns, named "Thanatos" and "Guilt", his gun-blade, "Blasphemy" (A huge, bulky and short sword), and just an ordinary small pistol. His two trademark handguns never seem to run out of ammo.

Weapon Speciality: His two trademark handguns are his speciality.

Description: A white-furred wolf with quite spiky and long purple hair, with glowing emerald eyes. His arm muscles and leg muscles are also quite bulky. Possesses a singular Guyver armour.

Gunslinger Mode: His only Guyver armour mode. Black-and-red stripes over the armour itself, and a blue visor over the helmet. The helmet has a targeting device, which helps him aim more easier and get a direct shot. But it is harder to use his sword in the armour, since it lacks mobility.

Limit Breaks: System Distortion (Fires four bullets with frequency waves that distort all special visor systems (Including his own) for a short amount of time)

Bio: Alex has never been very lucky - after an attack from the Cronos, he was left with amnesia, not knowing where he was, or even who he was, for a very while. Recently, though, he has started to remember a little about himself, and, still in the state he is, joined the Guyver's, meeting Sally at one point during him finding out about himself oncemore, and got to know her as a friend.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Profile:

name: Sam
Race: Zoalord
Weapons: Psichic powers, Energy sword, gavity blast
Weapon Speciality:Psichic ablities
Description: Human form http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/Ch...tafile.jpg
Zoalord form http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/Ch...tafile.jpg
Limit Breaks: Sword dance ( about twenty sword appaer stikes a sigle target for heavey damage)
Bio: Is in second Command of Chonos and is the lover of Lord Alkanphel

IC: Casey sat at his desk in the underground base and called over the PA system, "I need Sally, Aloex, and Scion to come to my office now on the double."

--Chonos Base--

Sam contected Tyla over the psichic link that she had to all Zoanoids," Give me a statis report Tyla," damaded Sam.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sally was finishing bathing, she was drying her body when she heard Casey, "What now?" she sighed, her relaxation had ended. She quickly got into her everyday's clothes, then she dashed over to Casey's office.

"Everything's fine. Sir," Tyla said over the mental communication, "West wing is safe, no more aliens have been detected."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex got up from his seat in his room, and gave off a light chuckle. "Hm, wonder what he wants this time." With a quick flutter, he moved to the door, opened it, and started to walk over to Casey's office, his tail slightly swishing as he walked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow sat up in his bed, yawning widely, "Man, you'd think he could be a bit quieter if he's only calling a few members." He said to no one, "Great, now that I'm awak I'll never get back to sleep." He stepped off the side of his bed, cracking his back as he stood, "Guess I'll take a shower while I have the chance." He said as he walked into the stall.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As every one enterd his office, "This guver unit was stolen by a under cover oprotive and has been modified to be only used by lord Alkanphel. It will most likely restore all of his power to full," said Casey as he showed the the Guver unit.

--chonos Base--

"Also I want you to lead a small recorn corp to the Navoda desert there was a stray zoaniond there and I could not read its mind I want to know why," ordred Sam over the link.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"That's not good."Scion said as he leaned against a wall,all four arms crossed.
Alex huffed. "Lord Alkanphel?" He then tilted his head slightly. "My memory is quite.... not as it used to be. So, he's the main leader of the Cronos?" With a wag of his tail, he looked at Sally, and smiled slightly, noticing his dragoness friend standing there.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds