Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
"I'm not so sure about that,I'm a pretty powerful fighter."Scion said as he continued scanning the door.
Sally put a claw on her forehead, "Just follow me" she said and walked away from the training room, "Come on Alex, you too."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't you have anyone with a ship nearby? They've probably dismantled your's." Alkanphel cursed to herself, I need him to tell me where my guyver suit is. "You're with the guyvers right? I heard one of the gaurds talking about it, aren't any of them close by on like a mission or something? If we could get to the control room we'd be able to send a message to them." She said.

OOC: I forgot, which ship is her guyver suit on? Or is it still at the base.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:I honestly don't know.

IC:
"I doubt there's any other ships in the area,they would be destroyed."Scion said as he walks up to the cell door and pounds on the hinges to the cell door."If I'm correct..."He then hits the middle of the cell door,busting it open"Not exactly the sturdiest cell doors."
Alkanphel stared in surprise, Note to self: Kill whichever gaurd is supposed to keep these things in working order. She thought quickly as she ran up and wrapped her arms around Scion, "That was amazing! I can't believe you were able to open the door that easily." She looked a bit worried for a second but quickly hid it, Crud, if Sauran and Sam spot us and ignore us he'll think we're up to something. But how would I warn them that we're free? "So which way do we go?" She said as she walked out of the room ahead of him, she spotted Sauran and Sam at the other end of the hall and quickly waved at them to tell them to leave, fast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sauran disappears,moments later the siren rings throughout the ship as his voice sounds over the PDA system"THE PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED,I REPEAT THE PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED!"

"We were spotted,looks like it's time to fight our way to the hanger."Scion said as he killed two guards by choking them."Luckly I know how my brother designs ships."
Damnit, he wasn't supposed to pull that trigger. Alkanphel thought as she followed Scion through the corridors to the hangars, I'll have to remember to get a few gaurds. She thought as she looked back at the dead patrolmen, "Do you know where the hangar is?" Alkanphel asked as she looked around, she knew they were heading the right way, but she couldn't let on that she knew the place.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Judging from the design."Scion then punches a door repeatedly,breaking it down as more guards ran into the hall."This is it."He ran into the hanger.

"Very nice of you to join me."Sauran said as he appeared in front of Scion.

Scion quickly handed Alkanphel a data disk"That holds the data for finding the command,get there now.I'll hold him off."His guyver armor then appeared around him.

Sauran appeared beneath Scion and sent him flying straight into the air with his katanas,jumped staight up and did the Izuna drop"Pathetic worm."
Alkanphel looked at the disk and then slid past Sauran, making it look like she had snuck past while he was preocuppied. She climbed into the nearest ship and headed for the cockpit when a maintenance worker jumped out at her with a small pistol.

"So, a prisoner thought she'd be able to URK!!" The man didn't finish his sentence as Alkanphel swiftly spun around and smacked him in the face with her tail, snapping his neck, "Hmm, I kinda like this form. I'll have to remember it." She smiled as she sat in the chair, "So this disk should bring me to their headquarters." She laughed as she inserted it into the dash, "They won't know what hit them." She smiled as the ship took off into space towards the base on auto pilot.

*Guyver base*

Shadow stretched a bit and then rubbed his shoulder, "Dang, think I knocked something loose." he said with a small smile as he quickly rubbed the knot in his shoulder, "There, much better." he said as he stretched his arm out, "Case, you mind filling me in? I kinda came in halfway through the briefing before. If you want me to prove myself out there it'd be helpful to know the situation inside and out."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Brother,Why do you hate me?"Scion asked as he punched Sauran into the air and shot him with the plasma cannon,then put the cannon away.

"It's your fault our parents are dead."Sauran said as he charged at Scion,hitting him with repeated katana blows then kicking him into a wall.

""How's it my fault?"With that,Scion threw his energy shuriken and knocked Sauran's weapons away,then pinned Sauran down.

"They died because of the fire you started."