Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
Alkanphel smiled as her body began changing, small red scales covered her entire body, her face elongated into a muzzle as two small spikes grew back from her head, her clothes hung loosely to the slim dragoness figure as she looked over at a gaurd, "Get me a prison uniform, very small." She added as the man started towards the closet.

"Her you are misstress." the gaurd said as she handed her a small outfit. He then ran off quickly, not needing to be asked at a stare from Alkanphel.

She smiled as she slipped out of the loose outfit, "After this is over, you wanna give this body a little test run?" She asked sweetly. She slipped the shirt on over her head, the small size stretching out across her breasts and showing the off quite well, "But first, I want you to take me to his cell and throw me in there. And don't hold back on the roughness okay? We need it to look like I'm another prisoner."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sam went over to Sauren and said in a don't fuck with her tone, "Don't take Akaphel on her offer if you know what is best for you."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"My jealous much?" Alkanphel smiled at Sam, "You'd be more than welcome to join in too." She said as she tested her new tail and gently rubbed Sam under the chin with it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes lord."Sauran then held her by the throat with one arm,held a katana to her forehead,and held her arms down to her sides using one arm."Now to do this."Sauran then picked her up by the throat,walked to the cell with Scion in it,opened it with his remaining arm,throwing her in with full force."Looks like you have a jail mate,brother."With that,he walked off.

"How'd they capture you?"Scion asked her.
Alkanphel whiped at her eyes, faking a tear, "I got into a scuffle with some perv on a nearby planet. Didn't know he was with these guys," She pulled her knees up to her chest as she started crying softly, "I'm probably gonna become his toy now." She said as she cried.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It will be ok,I'll get us out of here somehow."Scion then looked at the cell door,trying to find a weak point in it.
Sam wailked up to Sauron and sain, "I sorry for treating you the way I did but I known her for over four hundred your now and we have I have never cheated on not once I just wish that she wound not do it to me."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"That's ok,I didn't think much of it."Sauran said before he appeared on the ship's bridge.
Sally looked on both Casey and Shadow, "Are you two ready, or not?" she asked, her arms were folded and on top of her chest, "I'm starting to get tired" she said a bit upset.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ready," Shadow said as he sat in a chair and strapped himself in, "So mind running me through the plan again?" He asked Sally.

*Cell*

"What's the point?" Akanphel asked, "Even if we did escape we don't have a way out, all the ships are too heavily gaurded. The only way off would be if we got someone from the outside to fly to us." She said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad