Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
"Now now, I bet you know even more than you think you do." Alkanphel smiled a bit, "But if you don't want to tell me I won't force it. I'm not as evil as you may think you know."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Scion continued looking at Alkanphel"All I know is what it looks like."
"Ohh, that's not very nice." Alkanphel pursed her lips as she pouted a bit. "Well if you don't know where my suit is, why don't you tell me about yourself?" She asked as she leaned up against a wall and looked at him, "I'm sure you've led an interesting life," She smiled as she applied a bit more force from her seduction abilities, "Any little tidbits about you? Like any wierd little fetishes? You know like maybe wanting to do it someone from your team?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Been a loner all my life,except when Sauran took care of me after our parents died."Scion said with a sad look in his face.
"Sauran?" Alkanphel asked curiously recgonizing the name, "He's a friend of yours huh?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"He's my brother.For some reason,he hates my guts."Scion said,not staring at her coldly anymore.
Tranmission private responded saying, "Your leader can go fuck herself up the ass for all we care."

*traning room*

Casey said, "It looked like you did lose your cool to me Shadow so don't argue and get on with your mission now," as he left the training room
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sauran walks over to the ship's PDA system"Lord Alkanphel,you should hear this."Sauran then plays the transmission they just recieved.

*Dungeon*

"Interesting transmission."Scion said when he heard it.
Shadow waited till Casey was out of the room and the door closed before laughing a bit, "He was just looking for an excuse to quit." Shadow thought as he exited the room and followed him.

*Prison*

Alkanphel listened to the transmission, her face remained sweet and innocent as she smiled at Scion, "I'll be right back cutey, just need to take care of something." She smiled as she left the dungeon and into the hallway outside the prisons. "So, I can go fuck myself huh?" She said her face become darker and more twisted with rage, "I need to get him to crack." Her face brightened up slightly, "Sauran, what would be the hottest most irresitable girl you could possibly imagine, species and everything." She asked looking at him, "And don't hold back, I won't think anything of it if none of it matches me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'd say a dragoness.Not much more I'm able to say on that topic."Sauren said when he heard the question.