Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
"I won't stop!" Shadow charged once more at Casey, "I won't quit, I'll never give up! If someone around me is ready to give up, then I'll just try harder!" He shouted as he launched his attack at him throwing punches and kicks.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex then moved next to Sally, before popping the banana peel in a nearby bin. "Don't stop them, Sally. They're just going to keep on going."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"But we don't have time. We bring the rookie, or we'll only be two," Sally said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, I don't mind if it's just two of us. The rookie can stay, it's Casey who decides in the end." Alex chirped back at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Casey open his left chest plate and charged half of his mega masher to take out Shadow.

Ooc: What about Sams comment to Akaphel Shadow?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry, musta missed that. THX CW.

IC:

"But that's why I'm doing this," Alkanphel Knelt down next to him, smiling at him sweetly, "Look at how much fighting there is, if I got my suit there wouldn't be anymore fighting." She ran her hand gentely along his face, "Wouldn't that be nice? A world with no fighting?"

*Training room*

"Oh no you don't!" Shadow shouted as he charged forward quickly, driving his sword through one of Casey's chest plates, "You can't hit me with the same attack again, I learn from every fight, and I can devise a counter measure after seeing an attack once!" He flipped behind him and wrapped his arm around his, putting him in a full nelson, "For instance, if I'm infront of you then you can't fire that little gravity thing at me can you?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
All you can hear from Casey was a laugh from as he said, "YOu are a young hot headed fool," as he used sonic orb to emit a sound that would knock Shadow senceless.

*Chonos base*

Sam just looks at Akaphel and says, "You promissed that you would stop you needless blood shed Love."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sally raised her claw, "Wait" she muttered as she could listen to what Casey had said, "It's possible we'll be able to take him unconcious. Remember we need at least three Guyvers to dispose of that piece of junk."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
name:Sauran
race:Zorn
weapons:four katanas
weapon specialty:katanas
powers:Izuna Drop(knocks the opponent into the air,jumps up and grabs them,then crashes them into the ground with a spinning drop.Ninja Gaiden ftw!)
description:wears a full-body,black ninja suit,all that you can see are his eyes.black eyes
limit break:painter("paints" the target with a laser,causing either the Scorn or a squadran of fighters to attack the target)
bio:Knows Scion well,joined Chronos because he hates Scion.The commander of the Chronos space fleet.Weak,but fast.

IC:"We have one of your pilots.Surrender or be destroyed."

dungeon

Scion was pacing around his cell"Can't believe he captured me."
"Wait, why don't we just ask Casey to come along? He's more experienced, and then we won't have a Rookie as a teammate who could jepordize the entire mission." Alex muttered back, as he continued to watch the fight.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds