Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
"Hm?" Alex stopped briefly, and gulped the last piece of the banana he was eating. "What is it, Sal?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sally looked around to make sure no one was nearby, "It's... complicated... I have to ask you something really important to me" she said, her face never left her serious stare, but she was blushing through her red scales.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex blinked, before nodding. "Uhm, sure, hit me with the question...." He then looked at her face, and didn't even notice her blushing because of her scales blending with it so well.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sally looked down, her eyes scanning through her silver armor with orange and red armors, she put her claws on her waist, "Do you think my armor makes me look fat?" she suddenly asked. (OOC: Lol, you weren't expecting that, were you?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex stared at her chest for a few seconds, before shaking his head. "Hell no! You look really... model-like." (OOC: Rofl.)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sally smiled proudly for a second, before shaking her head, "Thanks, now let's get going. I don't really want to waste time," she said and started walking ahead of Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex nodded, and slowly followed after her, staring at her butt all the time when she was not looking. "Sure....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Casey just laughed at Shadow, "Do you give up and you will be able to walk out of here," said Casey as he put enpphusise on walk. As he tauted Shadow to stike again.

*Chonos throne rooo*

Sam looked at lord Alkanphel and said, "Why do you always have to make a mess of every thing."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Actually, Weredragon... That's not really a smart idea. Since the Mixed RPG's are too active at the moment, and this RPG could die full-well if moved there. >.> <.<

IC:

Alex drooled slightly as he continued to watch her butt as they walked along. He then whispered very quietly: "Butt... nice..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sally got first in the training room, she looked on the trainer, "Cancel the simulation," she ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad