Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
Ooc: good enough and do realize that guyver does regenorate the host as well so if you are decappeteted your head will regrow a body

Ic:As Casey exteded all four of his blade and said as he charged tring to implale him Shadow, "You got three attacks to end this before I do."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Two more than I'll need!" Shadow said as he leapt over Casey. He grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him against a wall, popping out the long blades in his hands as he charged forwards, driving the blade through his stomach, "Checkmate."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey removed the sword inbeded in his stomach some blood poured out and said, "time to return the favor Shadow," as he inbeded his forarm sword inthe belly and sliding the blade down through the groind.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Ooohhh, that had to hurt.

IC:

Shadow crinched and backed off a bit as the blade cut through him, "Oh, you will pay for that!" He hit his hands together as large spikes grew from them, "You may be good, but you're dealing with a master of hand to hand." Shadow lunged forward ready to pound Casey's face in when his stomache suddenly and surprisingly flared in pain, throwing off his attack a bit as he punched into the wall, destroying it effortlessly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sally smiled, "It's tasty," she said and swallowed the last piece of her first two pancakes, "Thank you. You enjoying that banana?" she asked while raising an eyebrow.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
All Alex did was nod, and smile, as he took another bite of the banana, ripping through it quite easily, as his tail swished happily behind him. "Mhm!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Guess who's taking on Alkhanel? NO!! It's me... oh forget you people then.

Name: Lord Alkanphel.
Race: Unknown. Able to shape change to a degree but prefers the body of a young girl with long silverish hair with black armor.
Weapons: Staff and Claws in one form.
Weapon speciality: All hand to hand and melee.
Powers: Shape changing, seductive abilities that allow her to control a male mind for a short time.
Description: True form unknown, generally in the form of a young attractive woman.
Guyver: Large spiked red armor with dragonic like wings.
Limit break: Armeggedon (Unleashes a powerful attack that hits all nearby targets for heavy damage)
Bio: Leader of the evil Zoanoids, seeks complete control or destruction of the entire universe. Only thing standing in her way is the Guyvers.

IC:

Lord Alkanphel sat in a large chair in her throne room, smiling a bit as she heard the reports of a captured enemy, "So, have the guyvers responded to my demands?" She asked a nearby helper.

"Well, no ma'am, they haven't responded yet but, URK!!" The small creature coughed up a large amount of blood as Alkanphel's hand tore through his chest, dropping him to the ground as she pulled it out and wiped it off.

"Pity," She got up off her chair and walked down her throne, stepping on the lifeless body along the way, "Someone open up a link to the Guyvers HQ tell them we have one of their pilots, I'm going down to the dungeons and seeing if I can't find a way to loosen his lips a little, AND SOMEONE CLEAN THAT THING OFF MY FLOORS!!" She shouted loudly as a small army of her servants instantly ran in and carried off the dead person.

Edit: Oops, forgot it's the straight RPGs. No Yuri... T_T
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sally let her dishes on the table as the mechanic arm grabbed the plate to clean it, "Well, let's go to see if they are done, shall we?" she asked Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex nodded, still eating his banana, as he started to move towards the door. "Fine, we might as well....." Was the only thing that came out from his mouth.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sally walked with Alex down the corridors, she stopped for a moment, "Alex, I need to ask something before we get to the others..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad