Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
Shadow looked down at him, "Why would I have to kill you? You're beaten, defenceless." His suit instantly shrank back into itself, "There's no honor in destroying a helpless opponent."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey Got up summon his guyver and rushed Shadow put his forarm blard to his throught, "Never turn your back on a enamey do I make myself clear," said Casey as he made small red line appear on Shadows neck.

*tranmission office*

"Tell Casey we have a code red Scoin ship I believe has just been destored," said the tranmmission officer to a standed g-troop

"Will do," G-troop said as he left to find Casey.

"Scion do you read me,"asked the transmission officer.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I didn't," Shadow smiled as he grabbed Casey's arm, "I knew you'd make a move like that to teach me a lesson but not kill me, leaving you open for this!" He turned quickly kneeing Casey in the stomach, he then thre him effortlessly into the air, "Know how your opponent will move and intercept him!" Shadow said as he suit wrapped around him, his blades sprang out of his forearms and he leapt after Casey's flying body, raking his blades across him as he flew past him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey armor healed it self quickly from the cut and floated in mid air. "Now you will see what I realy can do with my armor," said Casey as he focused the gravity and created a of ball gravintational energy and fired his pressure cannan at were Shadow was going to be.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"We have captured your friend.He is being held on the Chronos flagship Scorn.Surrender or be destroyed."
OOC: Could you be a bit more specific on what the pressure cannon does? In your thing it just said it allows flight and a shield or something. Didn't go too into detail on it's combat abilities.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: I fixed my last post for you
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Ignore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: No picture a cannon ball sized hole though your chest the ball of graventational energy suck every thing inword but no where near as powerful as a black hole lucky for you the armor regnerate quickly under a minute or two for a wound like that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I see.

IC:

Shadow grunted as the large ball crashed into his chest, a large section of his armor and his shirt underneath it was instantly sucked into the small sphere, "Close, but you'll have to do better than that!" he said as he landed a short distance away, his armor already beggining to repair itself. He held out his arm as his trusty blades protruded from his forearms once more, "CAUSE I CAN DO ALOT BETTER!" He shouted as he charged at Casey, his blades at the ready.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad