Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds

Alex didn't order much - he had already got something quite earlier - and so the only thing that came to him was a banana by a mechanical arm. Taking the skin off, he quickly bit off a part of it, and started eating.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You kidding? Against my armor you'll be destroyed," Shadow looked over at Casey as he took a fighting stance, "Oh well, if that's what you want.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hopefuly I can time this right and live if not..can't think that way," Caey thought as he blast sheild around that can appear when the you sumpon the guyver to protect himself from a deadly blow as he begon Shadow to stike.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Don't worry," Shadow held out his hands as the spikes on his hands sank back into his suit, "I'll go easy on ya." He smiled under his mask as he charged at Casey, pulling his arm back to hit him, planning to end it in one attack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey coughed up some blood even though the blast sheild took most if the force of the blow and said, "I'm still standing punk."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"What is this? You didn't even try to dodge!" Shadow shouted as he sweep kicks at Casey's legs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Finish it," said Casey as he was tripped by Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sally heard loud noises from the trainig room and sighed, "They are... getting fun, aren't they?" she commented to Alex as she smiled just slightly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah..." Alex muttered after he swallowed down a piece of the banana. "They're having fun outta that training or something." He then swished his tail, before smiling. "How's the food?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Transmission.......Chronos.......find......suit.......des-"an explosion suddenly cuts the transmission from Scion's ship off.