Join our server on Discord

The Worst (And Most Painful Day Ever) v_v
I knew it was his birthday. I could tell you didn't like that day.
Worst day of my life was when I saw Misato kill herself for Shinji. The pain still burns. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shadowknight Wrote:Sorry if I offended but like DMX said it just sounded like something that wouldn't come up in an area like this, and if it did the odds of it being truthful would be astronomical. Plus I've sniped once, nothing professional just at a shooting range, and missing a person isn't that hard to believe but hitting a person close enough to your target that he gets splattered on him is.

No it's not. If your hand like moves one inch or it staggers a bit your aim comes completely off, like if you suddenly sneeze or something. I've never fired a sniper rifle but I've fired normal rifle in the army and know how much the aim may go off depending on the posture, the state of mind, and the current health of the person. My guess is the sniper was either a rookie, somewhat ill or nervous. Either way, I know I'd never want to experience this sort of a thing. You gotta be a real strong guy Ghost, most people would most likely break from that sort of an experience.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Oh yeah, So how was that movie T? Any good?
Uhm... What movie?

The evangelion movie. I noticed when you said that in your last post.
I suppose it's so-so, a bit of dissapointement at some places but some places work better than I had thought. Worth a check, but be warned; it's a total and utter mind fuck.

The series is that. But I have wikipedia and a few other sites. I don't think a brainwreck will be a problem.
You know, not everybody's seen that movie yet. Thanks a lot. Fine, I'll return the favor. I saw Pokemon the Movie 2000 on Fox on Saturday afternoon. Here's the juicy part: Misty denies that she's Ash's girlfriend. Then Ash saves the world with a billiard ball thing. Then Jesse and James fall really far and don't die when they really should. Yeah... that's why Pokemon sucks.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's why we have Power Rangers, Yugioh, and The Justice League
That's why we have hentai of pokemon instead.