Join our server on Discord

The Worst (And Most Painful Day Ever) v_v
I had the worst day ever...I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled out...here's the whole story:::

My dad and I arrived at the office place and checked in. We waited for about 10 minutes. I texted Amy saying that I was about to go in for the procedure and to give Katelyn and Collin and hug for me and that I miss them all while my dad filled out some paperwork. They called me back there and before I sat down, I had to go to the bathroom, I was scared as hell. The doctor came in and put the IV thingy in my arm which didn't hurt taht much considering I'm not really afraid of needles. They put that thing aroind my arm to take my blood pressure and they put that thing on my finger to take my pulse. The nurse put something over my mouth to give me oxygen throughout the procedure. They didn't actually put me under, thank god. They just gave me something to numb my whole mouth/jaw so it made me feel like I was in la-la land...not caring that they did it. I could feel the doctor pulling them out, but no pain. That was all over in about 30 minutes; longer than I expected. They got my dad in there to give them some info on what I have to do...what perscription I have to take...yada yada yada. My dad left to pull up the truck while the nurse brought me down in a wheelchair. I was kinda dizzy, so I couldn't go down there myself. I had a shitload of gauze in my mouth to stop the profuse bleeding, which didn't help too well, so I had to keep taking it out and putting some more in there. The night before, I asked my dad if we can either go to Border's or Mayfair. I wanted some more Manga books, but I also needed a new pair of shoes. He said that it all depends on how I was feeling....So as soon as we got in the truck, I said...So can we go to Mayfair?? He just laughed and said "You're really serious about that aren't you?" I smiled (well tried) and said yes. So we arrived there and went right to Journey's. We were in there for a while decided what type of Heelys I wanted. We were about to like check out when I got really really dizzy. I ran to the bathroom and sat there. I didn't puke or anything...thank god....Anyways...we went back to Journey's and bought the shoes. The guy in there told us that he had his wisdom teeth pulled out and that he was a bleeder for a few days....he was really cute by the way :-p We decided to leave right away because my dad spent enough money on that one pair of shoes. He made the comment to me that I'm really spoiled. I just chuckled and said, "I don't think so...Jeremy (my cousin) is spoiled. (seriously...he is. He has almost every game system under the sun, a countless number of games, a $1500 laptop that the doesn't really use, another computer in the living room, and all this nice stuff in his room) Back to the story...we drove to Saukville (my town) and went to Wal-mart. We filled my perscription and went shopping around for food that I was able to eat since I have to stay on a soft-food diet for at least a week. *tear tear* Oh well...at least I get lots and lots of ice cream!! ^___^ We went by the electronics department because I wanted to see if they had some games that interested me. I didn't really find anything, so we went back to the pharmacy and picked up my meds. See...I was supposed to get Vicoden, but they gave me a cheaper knock-off 1) because I'm only 15 and that's a little harsh for me and 2) Wal-mart sells cheaper versions of name-brands because it's cheaper for some people. So we paid for everything and my dad took me home. He brought everything in there for me and he said bye...gave me a hug, told me he loved me...all the stuff he always does and he left. I ate some pudding, took my pill and went to lie down...I was so tired. I felt my cat jump on me and sleep on me for a while until I woke up. My mom, her fiance, and I went to Blockbuster and Kohl's. I wanted to get out of Blockbuster so bad because I think that my pill was taking a toll on me and I thought I was going to pass I out. I needed some clothes so I got two pairs of pants and an awesome jacket/sweater thing. We went home and I ate some soup...which brings me to here, typing this bulletin while watching the movie I rented (Shaggy Dog) and one that I bought (Ultraviolet) <--that movie was awesome. I saw that in theaters with Tyler and Collin. That was so much fun *daydreams and remembers that night and laughs maniacally* OK I'm done...I just had to get that out since I didn't have internet since Thursday. I gots it back and I is happy!! ^____^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Wall O' Text.
This doesn't sound like a half-bad day, actually. You experienced the effects of being high, ate like royalty and bought lots and lots of stuff. Despite the whole "OMFG MY MOUTH IS A RIVER OF BLOOD!!!!!" thing, I'd be happy if this had happened to me (^_^)
Having your wisdon teeth removed can be pretty bad. I had mine removed as well.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Does losing your wisdom teeth make you stupid? :roll:
No. Ghost_Op it doesn't make you stupid...what the hell kinda question is that?? Seriously...

CrazyWeredragon...I hate it. Mine were impacted. So they weren't going to come in like regular adult teeth. Since I had my braces removed in June of this year, they were afraid that my wisdom teeth would shift my teeth back the way they were before I had braces...which wasn't too bad, but it would have cost $500 more to fix my teeth again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Mine were inpacted as well and through off my bite after they came in and I now have to were braces now to fix the damage. I think I'm bit worse off than you with teeth right now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Aww I'm sorry *hugs* I have retainers from my braces, but I can't wear them because my mouth hurts so much and I'm afraid that my teeth will shift. I have them right here, but it will hurt...oh well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
You could bear the pain for that perfect smile. :) I'm not trying to be macho at all just stating a possiblety.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Well that's what everyone is telling me. Bear the pain and you will have a beautiful smile. As much as I would love to smile and laugh...I can't and that makes me sad because all my friends over here know that I'm always smiling and I can't control my laughter sometimes...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA