Join our server on Discord

The Worst (And Most Painful Day Ever) v_v
Worst day of my life?

March 28, 1980.
That's either the day you were born or the day gunter was born. Am I right?
Curious. My bet was on Gunter's.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I thought they were triplets? As far as I'm aware, they've all said they're 28.
Worst day of my life? April 1 2004. Got a test back on something and it didn't come out like I hoped, needless to say it wasn't a happy april fools day.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
They're triplets? That might make more and less sense.
Quote:I thought they were triplets? As far as I'm aware, they've all said they're 28

Depends. In one point, Gunter is the child, but I think that's a RPG. The triplets thing, I doubt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Worst day of my life? April 1 2004. Got a test back on something and it didn't come out like I hoped, needless to say it wasn't a happy april fools day.
I'm guessing it was a blood test, and you were hoping that you didn't have a venereal disease.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You believed Gun? I'm two years older than him. March 25, 1978.

That's Gun's birthday I put there. Grab a crucifix and pray you don't get nightmares.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Worst day of my life? April 1 2004. Got a test back on something and it didn't come out like I hoped, needless to say it wasn't a happy april fools day.
I'm guessing it was a blood test, and you were hoping that you didn't have a venereal disease.

Close, it was a test on a growth and it came back malignent (Sure that got spelt right :roll: ).
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad