Join our server on Discord

The Worst (And Most Painful Day Ever) v_v
The worst day of my life was having a sniper aim for me and hit a civilian next to me. His brains splattered all over my face.
Ghost_Op Wrote:The worst day of my life was having a sniper aim for me and hit a civilian next to me. His brains splattered all over my face.

That is some bad marksmanship haha.
Veemon's Followers
Where was that Ghost?
Probally in a game. That's what I can guess.
What kind of sniper can miss a person that badly? It'd probably be a worse day for the sniper.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Liberia. Thanks for the support, assholes.
The flame was uncalled for. It's difficult believing a person who you haven't even seen in real life. I doubt they were trying to joke about your extremely bad moment, Ghost.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:It'd probably be a worse day for the sniper.
Totally, I'd rather be the Ghost_Op getting civilian brains on me than the sniper who probably got demoted. He might've even lost some of his pension and 401K with that blunder. I kind of feel bad for that sniper.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ghost_Op Wrote:Liberia. Thanks for the support, assholes.

Sorry if I offended but like DMX said it just sounded like something that wouldn't come up in an area like this, and if it did the odds of it being truthful would be astronomical. Plus I've sniped once, nothing professional just at a shooting range, and missing a person isn't that hard to believe but hitting a person close enough to your target that he gets splattered on him is.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ghost_Op Wrote:Liberia. Thanks for the support, assholes.
*ahem* No problem butt munch. Happy to help. lol