Join our server on Discord

The Worst (And Most Painful Day Ever) v_v
Also, I don't think I've ever said it here, but I loved having braces and I loved having my retainers, too! I'm a FREAK!
Quote:My brother is similarly defensive of "squalor", and I regret to inform you that it's worth more points than "sardonic", though it has more letters.
You're wrong. See, there's a fifty point bonus for clearing your letters. "Sardonic" is how I beat three expert Scrabble players at their own game on a fateful New Year's Eve. They brought their own dictionary to the table, and I used it against them.

My wisdom teeth aren't hurting right now, but my lower right bicuspid is sometimes sore in the morning because of the way I clench on my mouth guard.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
OK I'm sorry, but I have to say this right off the bat...Collin you are so mean!! :P Just messing...but yes I do look like a chipmunk...I will post a pic a little later...if I'm courageous enough to do it since I look like shit...

Anyways...I'm sorry Gun...that sounded like it really hurt!! *hugs Gun tightly*

Senjy...you are really lucky that they straightened out and you are not freak for liking braces and retainers...this really sucks ass...especially being made fun of...not naming anyone...*stares at Collin blankly*

Oh! And Collin is right about the drugs...I was really hyper this morning and then I mellowed out...and then I was really sleepy...I almost fell asleep in school about 5 times...and some of my teachers were telling me that I should have stayed home...it was funny. I felt so dizzy and I almost threw up at the end of the day...so yeah...how fun...

Screw it...I'll post the frickin picture...
[Image: aww.jpg]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I had all my wisdom teeth were compacted sideways (as in they were growing into the jaw), and when the endontist decided to pull them out, he actually gave me mercury poisoning with that damned drill. He gave a me a perscription to get the metal out of my body, however, it made my bleeding green and drained all the color from my face....
Ooh sorry about what has happened, sounds bad. You do kinda look like a chipmunk though lol . Well hope you heal fast cya.
You bled green? Oh man, that would have been SO cool. I think I'm going to break open a thermometer and chug the contents right now just to see my greend blood. If I'm not back on in 40 minutes, assume I'm dead and call the CIA; they already know who 'Ghost' is.
You don't look like you have chip munk cheeks and your good looking if I do say so myself. and your day yesterday did not sound bad at all.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah...bleeding green. That does sounds really nasty...thankfully you aren't dead!! O_O But I can imagine the color draining from your face. My German teacher said that I looked really pale today. I can't really tell since I'm so light in skin color.

Aguy...yes...chipmunk...it's kinda funny though. I was freaking out in my ceramics class because there is this guy in there that I like and I didn't want him to see me like that. :P

And CrazyWeredragon, thank you for the compliment...it's not too often that I hear things like that. I don't even remember the last time someone said that about me (besides DMX :P) Actually I do...but that was during the summer...from someone very special...anyways!!! I'm getting off subject.

I have no comment for Ghost_Op...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Your welcome and call me C. J. Misty. I don't give out compleaments normaly you look like my first love bless her heart. :(

Gost_op do you have a death wish or something?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Quote:it made my bleeding green and drained all the color from my face....
Then you spat acid and finished Subzero with your tongue slash and gobble Fatality.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against