Join our server on Discord

Fundraising
ugh,hate Fundraisers..
Renamon_S3 Wrote:The car bash is the best idea. It will raise your money if you get the word out. Ask your school to sponsor it.

Ghost! Damn! My official IQ was 142! Nothing wrong with 140, intelligent indeed. Yes, those online IQ tests are bull. I tested one once, by taking the test twice and answering the same way, and got two different scores. Not just different, but like 30 points different.

Oh, great, now I have to read for hours a day and take the test again to get it over 142.
Quote:Oh, great, now I have to read for hours a day and take the test again to get it over 142.
Those IQ tests don't measure true human potential. There ought to be a MacGyverism IQ test.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Oh, great, now I have to read for hours a day and take the test again to get it over 142.
Those IQ tests don't measure true human potential. There ought to be a MacGyverism IQ test.

haha.. a MacGyverism test. .. that would be awesome...
Veemon's Followers
If MacGyverism was a test, I would score in the millions, assuming it is being graded out of a hundred. I once made a hammer out of a hard-boiled egg, one of those things with the clips on the end to hold the paper on your neck that they use at the dentist, and a bobby pin.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I was picked by the President to go over seas to Switzerland, Austria, Italy, and France.
And did you have to sell your soul to him for that? Are you going there to absorb more souls and make that monster they keep in the castle underground to grow stronger?

About Mc Gyverism....just be in a public hospital in the Third World. Mac Gyver would look like an idiot.
Now I know they're not true!! I got an IQ of 162!! That's not true! At school- I got 47!!
That I can almost believe. The first one not as much.
Quote:About Mc Gyverism....just be in a public hospital in the Third World. Mac Gyver would look like an idiot.

Even in the third world, there's lots of stuff you can do with syringes and tourniquets.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:About Mc Gyverism....just be in a public hospital in the Third World. Mac Gyver would look like an idiot.

Even in the third world, there's lots of stuff you can do with syringes and tourniquets.

Mac Gyver could kill you with a piece of string and a wad of toilet paper!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad