Join our server on Discord

Fundraising
How smart do you have to be to be hand-picked by the fucking President? What's your IQ? I thought I was smart with 140, but now I feel like a slight total dumbass.

If you got your IQ from an online test, however, don't bother. I took it at a university once and scored a 140. I took an online test a couple days ago, and got like a 122. Seeing as I haven't suffered brain damage and/or done drugs, the thing is as innacurate as shit (and believe it or not, I'm going with the University's ruling).
Simple things:

< Commission art or lemons
> Model for an art class
< Cake or Bake sale
>fund-party rave (collect admittance fees of course.)
>Also another one of my favorites,
>Ask your principal to help you, even though most of them can be somewhat of a douche bag, there are some nice ones out there.
>Also check for scholarships that have the same program
>Hold a Ball at your auditorium (get permission first.)
>Hold an open mic at your school and have the fee for the poetry book like 3 dollars and entrance like 5dollars with book and 3 dollars without it..(excluding drinks.)
>DDR tournament

If I think of others I ll give them to you personally, I hope this list helps you.....in someway
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Uhhh... Yugi-Oh tornament? admission fee and stuff plus a prize? I dunno what you could give for a prize though- I'll think about it.

OR!! Sex=$50.00 an hour!
Make a stand, and have a sign saying one swift kick in the butt. Everybody needs one! But people buy what they want not what they need... did you try selling stuff on Ebay? I got almost 300 dollars for some old games of mine.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ghost_Op- To be honest.. I hve no clue what my IQ is ... I should find that out :-p

Gun- 50.00$ an hour for sex huh? I like that one... too bad I don't know how to work the corners.

LG- I like the punchbuggy one! I would hve to look more into it..... thanks for the tips. I will look into them some more :-p
Veemon's Followers
I hope they helped cha!!!!!! and good luck with it roran!!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
The car bash is the best idea. It will raise your money if you get the word out. Ask your school to sponsor it.

Ghost! Damn! My official IQ was 142! Nothing wrong with 140, intelligent indeed. Yes, those online IQ tests are bull. I tested one once, by taking the test twice and answering the same way, and got two different scores. Not just different, but like 30 points different.
Renamon's Army
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Uhhh... Yugi-Oh tornament? admission fee and stuff plus a prize? I dunno what you could give for a prize though- I'll think about it.

OR!! Sex=$50.00 an hour!

*appears in the doorway* Somebody mention tournament?

*chuckles* I don't know what you could do for fundraising, though. I do like the VG tournament that LG mentioned. ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
What is a VG tornament?
Video Game Tournament, as I belive.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA