Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"He's still here?" Shadow thought as he began walking off, "Suppose I'll have to take care of that little problem first," He set the unconciouss girl down, "I'll be back for you in a minute." he kissed her softly on the cheek as he drew out his katana and headed towards the building, "Come out come out wherever you are." he said as he looked around for the sniper.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: My bad :?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar nodded, "Where are you heading off to then, sir?" he asked, swishing his tail.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uniat sweat dropped. Too close... He whipped out, rough the corner and fired a quick shot, luckily hitting Shadow in the face. He took his chance and ran to another hiding location, this time behind a dumpster in a narrow alley.

The Lord's laugh filled the area "Where-ever there is battle!" His laughter faded as he headed off. Directly towards where Uniat and Shadow were 'playing' cat and mouse.
"I'm always fine." Faiz spoke while walking side by side as well as patrolling the area. "There's no interesting things happened recently since last time we heard about Lord Kubrika...even though there's some small chaos at the city."He said again.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Grimlock got slammed into the wall of a building and slid down to the ground. He then saw Shadow running off for the sniper "I guess I'll look after...this little morsal." He got back to his feet and stood next to the girl. Then he noticed Colby was starting to come to "Oh no you dont..." Grimlock slammed her head back into the pavement "Shadow will be back soon.."
The OCA
The bullet streaked across Shadow's face, blood splattering on the ground, "A bold move," Shadow paused and listened to the sounds of footsteps, "But it cost you dearly." He drew out his Katana and swung it, slicing the dumbster in half, "It gave away your position." he smiled as he swung the sword and chopped off the front end of the gun Uniat was weilding.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uniat fell back in shock, staring at his ruined weapon "... shit..." He scrambled to his feet and began running towards the only open end of the alley.
OOC: Welcome aboard, Matt!

By the way, limit gauges:

Grimlock: 4 hits
Shadow: 2 hits

IC:

Zeras shivered as Faiz mentioned the Lord, and he in turn wrapped his huge bushy tail around himself. "Yeah... Nothing much interesting since... him." He then sighed, and looked up into the sky.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow watched as the man ran off, "Consider yourself lucky," He said as he resheathed his sword, "I have other matters to attend to." He turned and walked back to where he had left the girl, "Grimlock? I thought you were dead." He looked down at Colby, "I see you didn't try anything, good." He reached down and threw her over his shoulder, "Shall we be off then? I can't wait to get back and try her on for size." he laughed as he started off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad