Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Almost fifty years ago, the royal family orphaned a young child. Since the queen was too old to have children, they had to adopt. The child, however, was not normal like every other in the orphanage. It was rumoured, that when he was angry, the lights would turn off, and that a huge shadowy hand would grasp one of the children and rip them apart.

It was only when the child was 18, that the King died through assassination. The child went chaotic, and practically destroyed the entire palace, killing the Queen and all the servants and maids as well. That was where he got the title Lord from, making his full name, Lord Kubrika.

As he grew older, he wrecked more carnage and destruction over the land, killing hundreds, sparing none. If not for the valiant efforts of the army itself, he would have killed thousands more. He was attacked brutally, and weakened just enough so that they could capture him. Of course, his deeds would not be taken lightly.

"I will wreck this land. Transform it. You will then see the true meaning of fear... When I return, your world will be brought into chaos... once more."

Those were the last words of the Lord Kubrika as he was sentenced to death. Although his body was slaughtered, slashed and brutually disfigured, his dark presence seemed to remain.

The crucifix which he was slaughtered on, was soon found by a young boy. Since the presence of the Lord was still there, he soon took control and possessed the young one's body.

Almost ten years after the Lord's crucification and sudden new revival, his words come true. Chaos stalks the streets, thieves ran aloot, and the sky almost ripped apart by the insanity itself.

But, above all that madness, there stands a mansion. This mansion, to say the least, is a place where the sane can rest, live, and battle everyday problems. This is where you come in. Do you join the insanity, or fight against it...?

------------------------
Alrighty, people, here's how it is. Your characters can either join the side of the insane, or join the goody two-shoes, the Southern Cross people in the mansion. You can have Digimon partners or not, that's your call. Of course, the two sides are against each other. Digivices? Your design of course. Weapons? Your call.

TEH HUGE RULES.

1. Absolutely NO god-modding! Most of you know what this is already.
2. No killing off other member's characters unless you ask permission. You can seriously injure them, though. ^_^
3. The weapons can either be traditional (Like bows, swords, staffs, axes...) or modern (Guns, energy swords...), but you cannot be carrying both a traditional weapon and a modern weapon.
4. Your characters (Unless you are playing the role of Lord Kubrika) should not be over powerful at the beginning of the RPG. And by that, I mean stuff such as being able to destroy buildings with the click of your fingers or being able to chop through them with a sword.
5. Please try your hardest, PLEASE, to spell properly. It makes other people's lives easier.
6. Do NOT, and I repeat, do NOT rape other people's characters if they say they don't want their character to be raped.
7. You can ONLY CONTROL UP TO FOUR CHARACTERS.
8. Please post any spell, limit break or new ability upgrade in an OOC.
9. Please write in dialogal style. For more reference:

-------
Ertul walked up to the man, his tattered cloak wrapped around him tightly like a scalf. "I've come here for the ransom. Did you bring it?"

The man, who was supposedly the man to bring the ransom, nodded, and jerked his head away to look at the relatively huge briefcase next to him. "In here."
--------
So, let's keep our creativity high and give it our best shot, hm?

PROFILES!

Name: You need me to tell you what goes here?
Race: Dragon? Human? Demon? Fox? Canine? Hybrid of a dolphin and a bear? Your call.
Weapon: Choose 1 weapon to start off with.
Weapon Speciality: What weapon does your character excel in the most?
Digivice (If owned): What color?
Magic: If the character has magic, write it here. And if the magic is new, can you just write what it does in brackets for convenience?
Description: Describe your character here, of course. If you have a picture, you can link it here without having to write anything.
Limit Breaks: Yep. Your characters will learn these as they continue on. Tell us the first limit break your character knows. And also, you might want to give a brief description of what happens. BUT! You can only use a limit break ONCE your character has been hit 7 times.
Bio: Give us a little detail of why your character is on the insane side or with the Southern Cross, hm?

-----------

I'll post my profile once people start joining. And for everyone's information, The Grim Pokepimp will be taking control of Lord Kubrika!

EDIT!: New people. You CANNOT join any characters. You are too late in doing so, this story is too develloped and I will not allow anymore characters in!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Uniat (aka 'Un' :P )
Race: Human
Weapon: Shock Rifle
Weapon Speciality: Anything with 'Rifle' in the name. lol
Digivice (If owned): No Digivice... yet. :P
Magic: ^_^ Nope.
Description: Here. Has red hair/eyes. ^_^
Limit Breaks: Rapid Fire (boosts weapon firing speed)
Bio: HATES ALL EVIL!!! Was rejected by the Lord and so seeks revenge.

Name: Lord (Karind) Kubrika
Race: Human...ish
Weapon: Anything on-hand.
Weapon Speciality: Hand-to-hand fighting.
Digivice: None
Magic: Strength Up (Duh!)
Description: Here.
Limit Breaks: UnKnOwN! :shock:
Bio: His is the bad guys! Why does he need a reason? lol
Interesting. I'll join the baddies.

Name: Martin Alexander Phane (Mar)

Race: Dragon.

Weapon: Mastermune.

Weapon Speciality: Swallows.

Magic:

Fire Blast (Ring of fire around enemies)
Flare (Small blast of fire on one enemy)
Dash&Slash (duh)

Description: Here you are, just out of the oven: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Bl...agon-1.jpg. Scales are blue, abs and torso (just below his chest) are white. Hair is snow-white. Eyes are sapphire blue. Muzzle is white.

Limit Break: Dark Breath (Morphs into a giant dragon and shoots a dark beam of energy towards the enemy, affects all enemies, can't be phisically blocked)

Bio: Found by the Lord when he was four years old, Mar has been raised by him and taught how to fight. He's a loyal servant to him and barely objects against him. He's one of the Lord's personal assasins.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Then it looks like I'll have to be against ya, DMX.

Name: Zeras "Kyosan" Matriaka

Race: Hybrid of a dragon and a wolf

Weapon: Shortsword

Weapon Speciality: Bastard Sword

Magic:

Angel Shot (Holy beam strikes enemy)
Arrow of the Sea (Fires a stream of water in the shape of an arrow at the enemy)

Description: Standing at 1m 76cm, he has white scales covering his body. Although he has a tuft of fur on the front of his chest, a tuft of fur around both of his wrists, fur going all down his legs and a long, bushy tail. His fur is a shade of crimson red. His hair is green, and reaches half-way down his neck. Eyes are shining gold.

Limit Breaks: Arcanna (Charges up to the enemy, slashes them up into the air, and then strikes them with a burst of water.)

Bio: Zeras was born into the Southern Cross, since his father had always wanted at least one of his sons to be a proud knight against the insanes. But only recently has he started to train, so he is quite weak.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Silver

Race: Silver furred wolf

Weapon: Gleaming Blades

Weapon Speciality: Double-Vougle polearm

Digivice:None

Magic: Flash
Silver Slash
After-Image
Haste (inceases another persons speed and agility)

Description: Shiny silver furred wolf with white cargo pants with black leather belt. Darker stripes of silver over his body. Very outgoing mostly happy all the time :)

Limit Break: Gleaming Wolf Strike: Splits into 5 selves and relentlessly attack his opponent so fast it makes it looks like streaks of silver light.

Bio:Loves the company of a friend. Helps those who are in need so he joined the people of the Southern Cross.
The OCA
Name: Faiz

Race: 2 tails werewolf

Weapon: Short-length Katana sword

Weapon Speciality: Deep strike

Magic: Thunder strike, Lightning beam.

Description: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36566653/

Limit Breaks: Turns into fierce werewolf and kill the enemies quiclky only with one slash of his claws. Could not blocked physically.

Bio: The guardian of Southern Cross team. Very polite person and always smile. He join the team during the enrolment.

-----This character is no longer available in this story, because the character controller could not catch up another 40 pages.--------
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Southern Cross
Name: Colby Freeman
Weapon: Reversed blade Katana
Weapon: Speciality: Katana
Digivice: none
Magic: Sonic Wave (make a sonic wave that strikes the opponent at a distance)
Silent Death (a subsonic wave that cause internal blooding)
Healing salve (will slowly regain health though out the fight)
Description:A tall pale girl Flaming red hair whith a smile that could kill and she were black pants shirt and blood red cloak.
Limit Breaks: Sonic Blades (Strikes all opponent on the field with Super sonic blades of of air)

Bio: She has lost her family and sensei to the insanety and Only want to the carnage to end and as a grudge agaist Gilock for killing her sensei. She prefors to work alone. Now lives at the in the Mansion.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Gee, wonder what side I'll take EVIL!!

Name: Shaun (Shadow)
Weapon: Katana.
Speciality: Swords, spears.
Digivice: None.
Magic: None.
Limit break: Senko Jin (Moves around at lightning speeds and attacks)

Bio: Unknown origins. Found with amnesia and joined up with the dark side. Skills in the use of swords and spears suggest that he was a soldier.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's been a while since I joined in any of these, so I'll sign up.

Southern Cross
Name: Professor Corby
Weapon: None
Weapon: Speciality: None
Digivice: None
Magic: None
Description: Cubby man in a blue suit and waistcoat, going slightly bald.
Limit Breaks: None.
Bio: A university lecturer used to a comfortable lifestyle, he's come to the manion not to fight, but to continue in such a manner. Has to bootleg his own wine from the grapevines he's growing in the greenhouse as a result: trying to make the mansion self sufficient.
Well, since we've got enough people.... ^_^

----START RPG-------

It was another cold, bleak, misty morning. Rain poured down from the skies lightly, and the evident sound of thunder was in the distant background.

The alarm clock started bleeping, and Zeras' head lifted slightly. The digital clock's hands showed the time as 7:35AM. His vision was blurred, since he had only slept for about three hours, so he couldn't be sure that was the proper time. With a silent curse, he stretched out his paw and slammed it down on the clock. It soon turned off, as he slowly started to get up.

"God.... why can't they let me have more sleep in the mornings...." Muttering to himself, he sat upright on the bed. His eyes then glazed to the clothes rack, where his usual attire would hang. His plain blue shirt, and his pure black trousers were there, along with his small shortsword strapped to a scabbard on the wall.

Quickly, but quietly pulled the bedsheet from on top of him, and stood up on his two feet. Sighing softly, while ruffling a hand through his hair, he moved towards the clothing. "Looks like there might be another outbreak today.... it's too quiet..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds