Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"Holy..." Uniat blinked. That was a powerful attack... He brought up his Rifle again, firing a third shot at Grimlock's head. Readjusting, he fired a fourth round at Shadow.
Shadow flinched as a bullet whizzed past his arm, creating a gash across it, "That sniper is starting to get on my nerves." He growled as he looked up at the roof where the shot had come from, "But now I know where he, or she, is." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zeras nodded, and tilted his head, as he started to walk forward. "So, how's everything been recently? I haven't seen you in a while." He spoke quietly, as his sword tapped against his leg again and again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:
DMX Wrote:Mar stood up straight, holding his swallow next to his waist with his left claw, "Where to, next?"

:oops: Sorry DMX... I didn't see that...

IC:

Uniat almost fell back when Shadow looked directly at him "Shit..." He fired a last shot before turning and running towards the opposite end of the roof.

The Lord grinned evilly "To where we are most concentrated!" With that, he spun on his heel and began walking at a calm yet rapid pace.
Shadow easily dodged the last shot fired in desperation, "Feh, amateur, I'll deal with him later." He looked down at the girl, "Now where were we?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And Mar just followed suit, "Sir... the resistance was pressing you into leaving your post again. I got rid of the leader, but the others are still alive," the dragon said as he got besides the Lord.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Colby fainted from the blow to the head as she fell into the rubble that was below her from her last attack.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, this'll be fun." Shadow thought as he picked up the unconciouss girl, "But let's find somewhere a little more private, like the torture chambers back at the castle."

OOC: Being evil officially ROCKS!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm here just to post the profile of my character since I don't have actually time to post anything else...i will do it shortly once i can come back to the pc XD

Name: Yoosei

Race: 2 tails fox

Weapon: long and curved sword named Masamune

Weapon Speciality: long sword

Digivice: none

Magic: Blizzard

Description: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/-...Yoosei.jpg

Limit Break: ice wolf (summon an ice wolf that deals ice damage to all opponents)

Bio: her parents always lived in the Southern Cross and so does she. She grew to love that place on her own way and swore to protect it as a memorial to her parents whom passed way not long ago
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The Lord turned his head to regard Mar "That may be so..." He suddenly stopped to think "Hmm... I think you will be more use tracking them down... Yes... When you find any... kill them if possible."

Uniat climbled down the metal ladder quickly and pressed himself to the wall. He edged to the corner and poked his head out... "WHAT!? IS THAT FUCKER JUST GOING TO IGNORE ME!?" He clapped a hand over his face whe he realised that he had just yelled that at the top of his lungs "Un, you idiot..." No help for it now... He ducked back to reload his Shock Rifle, expecting the worse.