Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Faiz then look to Zeras who standing in front of doors. "Hello and good morning Zeras." He spoke and smiles as caressing his wet hair. "How's your sleep today?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Not good." He then let out a sigh, as he rubbed his eyes with a paw. "Only got about 3 hours kip. I was too busy practicing with my sword." Glancing at his sword, he then looked at Faiz. "How've you been, besides wet?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow looked up towards the rooftops, "Judging from the angle," He aimed his sword to the top of a roof, "Up there. You wanna tackle the sniper or stay here with the little lady?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uniat's face flushed behind his visor "Dammit..." He quickly changed his ammo type, choosing something with a little more punch "Let's see you survive this!" He braced himself and fired again, this time hitting Grimlock's leg.
Mar stood up straight, holding his swallow next to his waist with his left claw, "Where to, next?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm patrolling the area this early morning, and it's raining outside." Faiz then tie back his hair. "Everyone in defence division went out to patrolling 4 KM-radius, so I'm alone here. Only some people in monitoring room. That;s why today is pretty quiet."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Zeras then understood, and he smiled. "Ahhh, NOW I see." He then chuckled, ruffling a hand through his hair. "Well, it's probably going to be a boring day, so, how 'bout I join you here for a while?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You are mine Grimlock," said Colby as she close the gap between her and Grimlock so her attacks will be most affective. Even with the fire burning he cloak did not stop her. Colby was withen a few feet of Grimlock and attack with Sonic wave send him into a nerby building.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Sure. I'd like having a company." Faiz smiles, wagging his both tails. Sometimes, he likes having a chat with his friends in defence division as well as other divisions.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Feisty little thing aren't ya?" Shadow said as he leaped over the shockwave and landed behind her, "We'll have to beat that outta ya before we can have any fun." he brought the handle of his sword down on the back of her neck, knocking her to the ground.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad