Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"Mrrrr... ohhh... Kurtz..." Dot gasped, her gown was feeling too hot now, "God get my gown off... I want... ahh..." she moaned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hearing Dot's words, Kurtz only started to grin, as he stopped caressing her butt. But, rather, he moved his claws up and slowly started to pull away her gown from her body; as per her wish, while he slowly licked over her lips once more. "Heh... alright..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmmrrr... I feel it... ohhh... Kurtz..." she sighed in bliss, her cunt all wet with juices. Wanting him in already.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Smiling softly as he fully pulled off her gown and laid it to rest next to the tree, he blushed softly, staring at her body slowly. He would admit there and then, he adored her body. Every single curve he stared at; mostly her breasts, was starting to make himself slowly feel the same way, as his trousers slowly started to tent. After hearing her, he slid a single finger down in-between her legs, and softly over her vaginal lips, that finger getting soaked as he chuckled. "My... you are eager... aren'tcha...?" He whispered, chuckling very lightly to the fact.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Dangit... I am not going to let this die....

IC:

Ikonnen took another long breath from his cigar, as the tip of it broke off and fell down into the ashtray. Everything was silent. Too silent. Had he pushed his fellow members too hard? Hopefully not. He pressed the intercom button on his desk, and took a sigh, before speaking clearly. "Attention, all Southern Cross Members. Please report to the Office immediately, important matters are to be discussed. The matters of the fate of this war." He left it on a quiet note, as he quickly shut the intercom, taking another smoke from his cigar. "Please, hurry."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei quickly perked her ears up. "...and the silence is gone.." she muttered and turned around to head towards the Officer. her tails swish slowly as she walks in a slow pace.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions