Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Ooc: Shadow I posted and sorry for taking so long v_v
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silver's ears twitched hearing a light thud and turned around seeing Kit had collapsed, "Kit?!" the wolf got to her side kneeling down her brushed her hair back saw she was only sleeping. Scooping her up in his arms he cracked a warm smiled before walking twoards Kit's room which he openned the door with his food and walked in before placing her onto her own soft bed. "Sleep well Kit," Silver placed a gentle kiss on her forehead then started to leave.
The OCA
"Wasn't expecting you to pour hot wax on me." Shadow grunted as the hardening wax pulled slightly at his chest hairs while she moved it around.

*Kit's room*

Kit's tail moved around wrapping slightly around Silver's legs as it bumped into him. It tugged slightly moving it out of the way and revealing her furry ass underneath her tail.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silver feeling the tug he couldnt help but look back to see what on his leg, he trailed the tail to Kit and his cheeks flushed with red seeing her ass like that. Just seeing it caused his pants to bulge out slightly, he couldnt help it he walked back to the bed Kit was laying on placing a paw gently on the kitsune's furry butt.
The OCA
OOC: Right, it's been one day after I posted the warning. Sorry, but all events currently shall be skipped. Time skip.

IC:

It had been at the least, two weeks since that day. The day that Ikkonen's punishments would have ended.

Each and all members were in their rooms; (or so Ikonnen thought) and, as of such, no missions were dealt out. Twas to be a day of at least relaxation, since the Insanes had actually not declared an attack; to the surprise of Auros. He had been thinking, along with the help of his trusty right-hand man, on a strategy. And maybe this was the time he needed really to come up with one. Of course, the repairs to the Ragnaros would have probably been done at that time as of such. And many other things such as the recovery of some members would also be complete.

Ikkonen sat in his room, however. More complexed, and more alert then he was before, as he took a cigar and placed it in his mouth. "Ahh... hopefully all those have learnt their lessons at least..." He sighed. "....Youngsters... all risking their lives just for the sake of one person... they could've caused the end of sanity with their stupidity that day..." He took the cigar away from his mouth, puffing a ring of smoke into the air. "....Maybe Kurtz already knows of my rigged plans..."

-Outside Southern Cross Mansion-

OOC: Well, just setting the scene here DMX :P

IC:

Sitting down outside the Mansion, on a hill not too far away, Kurtz rested. Underneath a tree, with Dot in his arms. Of course, he was tired completely. He had to explain to Ikonnen about the transformation, and also confront him on the robot. Ikonnen hadn't explained much... but Kurtz knew at least, he had something to do with all of it. He sighed, closing his eyes as he still rested with the Myrmiddon, nuzzling through her white hair slowly. "Hey, Dot... I have a question..." He asked the resting girl. "...How... do you think of this... change in me?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
For Silver however the first week was training the second week he was sneaking down into the Southern Crosses scentific department asking the advanced scientists of spirit seperation.

< Southern Cross: Science Department >

Silver nodded slowly,"You say you found a way to do it?" the wolf asked eagerly.

"Yes...the procedure will take a very long time but I believe we have the technology to perform such a task for you Mr. Silver." The doctor said reading some papers.

"Thank you." Silver bowed respectfully before heading out of the science Department.

< Kit's Room >

Since he was a new member he was never given a room so Wengren just snuck into Kit's room in his stealthed panther form to snooze on her couch at nights which he still was.
The OCA
Dot had become so enthusiasmed with Kurtz's new look, she actually kept herself as close to him as she could, her arms were always wrapped around his huge body, never away from his protection. "...you... just make me remember of him..." she said, smiling slightly. And it was true, as the dragon's body at a first glance did look like that of Mar's features, it was common for Dorothy since she was his sister, that she was so familiarized with the Dragoon's shape in such little time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz continued to cuddle with the smaller dragoness and smiled slightly at her words, before sighing heavily. He cast his head back, and looked to the sky, swishing his quite broad tail slowly. "Ah.... god, I almost forgot..." He chuckled, closing his eyes before lowering his head, a frown over his face. "Gawds, I miss him... why couldn't he have lived till all of this was over..." He muttered, before trying to smile. "At least I look like him quite more now... heh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The last comment itself disturbed Dot slightly, but she dismissed her paranoid thought immediatly. "I guess you're right... but... still..." she lowered her ears a bit. "I don't know why... but... I just don't know if I'm getting insane or what, but I think he's somewhere... watching..." she said, smiling slightly at her auto-confidence.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nah... you're not getting insane... 'The people in heaven are always watching over you'." Kurtz chuckled, before sighing. "Ah, I never believed in that 'christian saying'.... but it's always nice to believe...." He swished his tail happily, before looking on her, still cuddling her. "Don't worry Dot. All we can do is just live our lives... the past is the past.... believe what you want to believe..." The blue-scaled dragon twitched his ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds