Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"I need to use healing salve to counter his Corruption," thought Colby has she applied the salve so her health would stay the same. "I need to draw him in for my attack to have full effects," Colby thought as she devised a her plan. "Is that the best you have that was pathatic," said Colby tring to lure Grimlock closer her blood boiling with rage.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: True at that. Just read the rules, there's no limit for people to join, so go ahead n_n The more people we have the better it is.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:
Matt Ishida Wrote:OOC: hey guys... can I still join? if I can i will make a profile quickly

Of course you can!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Grimlock chuckled deviously "I guess disease's wont work on you." fire starts to appear in his hands "How about demon fire." Slowly raising his hand the fire grew stronger as his hands rose. Then he raised his hands to the sky he casts Smoulder onto Colby fire engulfing her causing some direct damage as well as lingering burning damage.
The OCA
"You might wanna be careful with those things." Shadow mentioned as the fire engulfed the girl, "Don't wanna ruin her before we can take her home." He said with a smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grimlock already had a shadow bolt in his hand ready to fire upon the girl then stopped "Bah...fine.." He growled and fired the shadow bolt into a random car blowing it up "Better be worth it..." Sedrick jumped on Grimlocks shoulder as Grimlock stood there.
The OCA
"A cute new toy like that?" Shadow drew out one of his Katanas and pointed it at her, "It'll be worth it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uniat had been watching from a safe distance. He could clearly see with the scope on his Shock Rifle but who was who... that information was completely lost to him. He took a coin from his pocket and flipped it. Heads. Looks like it's the girl's lucky day... He shouldered his weapon and braced himself. He fired a single shot of highly charged plasma at Grimlock, the intant-hit type ammunition striking him in the back "Gotcha, fucker..."

Meanwhile...

Lord Kubrika smiled behind the red mask hiding his face "Aah! You did good!" He laughed down at the dead man before issuing orders "Now we can start hunting them! I do believe I'll join in the slaughter as well!" His laugh turned just that little bit insane "They will finally be CRUSHED!"
Zeras reached the bottom of the stairs, and sighed, as he walked through the main hall towards the exit. Upon him opening the doors and stepping out, he noticed Faiz, and smiled. "Oh... heya."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Grimlock was just about to walk towards Colby when a shot of hot plasma hit him knocking him to the ground sliding. Getting back up "Looks like we have our selves more company." Grimlock got up and casts Demon Skin on himself. He looked around trying to see who shot him but not finding anything
The OCA