Veemon's Followers
Faster, more flexible... and longer? That seems counterintuitive... :/
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
....counterintuitive?
Veemon's Followers
The opposite of what you might expect. Longer swords are usually harder and slower to handle than shorter ones))
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
while katanas are longer than you think, they are handled easily and with brutal effcency, being able to cut a person in half with enough force and all, the longer, thinner (forgot to mention that) Wo-Dao is made for quick, deadly strikes that are more for taking out a throat or another vital point while still having the defencive capibities if a bit lessend. there is another sword like it that is more for stabbing vitals that has very little defence but i forget its name. think english Broad sword except alot thinner and with one edge.
Veemon's Followers
I add both of you two to my MSN account so we can discus the rp
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Start now?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Hmm this looks like it going to be fun, I think I'll play long as well.

Name: Luis Zigamory
Demons/spirits name that you are able to fuse with: none
Weapon: Scythe (Red blade, spikes on the top and back of the blade and black handle)
Demon/spirit Magic: Shadow flair (a black fire ball.) Shadow portal (makes a portal from darkness and shadows but can't be used in battle, don't know where to go or where the place is at, low on energy and can use it when he is injured.)
Description: He has light blue long  hair, Dark Yellow eyes, black hooded zipped up coat, black gloves, black pant and black boots. His body look avergae but is a little bit muscular. He doesn't zipp his coat to the top but close to it.
Bio: His father was a Demon and His mother was human, his mother die from in a train accident when he was 6. He lived and train with his father every day until his father was kill by a group that wanted to know the secerts of Rome. Before his father died, Luis inhaired his father's Scythe. Now, 2 years after his father's death, Luis becam cold and careless about people but he stills protect people.