Join our server on Discord

Shadow Hearts rp
People think Pandora's box is a myth. But. They are only half right. It was never a box, but a spire made of an obsidian like material that is darker than the night. The stones don't reflect the light, they absorb it. one can only see the spire, if they are properly attuned to the spiritual world. If they are, they also feel the evil that has been trapped inside since the time of it's creation. Pandora or her decedents were the only ones who can open the spire. The spire is located near the Vatican Any that can see it, can enter it, but only Pandora herself can open it to unlock the doors. Any who enter it, can never leave, and are trapped for all eternity. That is, until the twilight key is used to properly open the doors. But, this key has been lost for over two millenniums. But the Twilight key has been found and some was has just opened the doors to Pandora's Spire. The evil as just been released onto the wold. The year is 1909.

1. No killing off other member's characters unless you ask permission. You can seriously injure them, though. ^_^
2. Your characters should not be over powerful at the beginning of the RPG. And by that, I mean stuff such as being able to destroy buildings with the click of your fingers or being able to chop through them with a sword.
3. Please try your hardest, PLEASE, to spell properly. It makes other people's lives easier.
4. Do NOT , and I repeat, do NOT rape other people's characters if they say they don't want their character to be raped.
5. Please post any spell, limit break or new ability upgrade in an OOC.
6. Please write in dialog style.
7. Everyone is human as well as Harmonixer in the rp at the beginning. Harmonixer is someone with the ability of fusing with demons or spirits
8. When you do transform you only able to become a neko in other word have the ears eyes and teeth and claw like hands later when the rp starts going every one learn to better control they powers.
9. Some were in Rome near the Vatican when the rp starts

Name:
Demons/spirits name that you are able to fuse with:
Weapon: Choose 1 weapon to start off with.
Demon/spirit Magic: you only know one or two spell early on and keep then simple
Description: Describe your character here, of course. If you have a picture, you can link it here without having to write anything. When your transformed state of being will change as the rp goes on
Bio: Tell us a bit about yourself and wether or not your there to help save the world or condemn to a eternity of suffering

Name: Casey
Demons/spirits name that you are able to fuse with: Has not made a pack with demon/spirit yet
Weapon: Hell Fang (Naginata http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Samur...ginata.jpg )
Demon/spirit Magic: none yet
Description: http://www.shadowhearts.net/sh/characters.html he is the very top picture
Bio: He is a decedent of Pandora and reluctantly guards the spire. He as never made a pact with a spirit/demon and does not see the need in it. His family as been killed a 10 years ago by someone who wanted to open the gates to Pandora's Spire and release what was trapped inside. He also takes care of his cousin Johny.

Name: John
Demons/spirits name that you are able to fuse with: Fides
Weapon: dragon slayer
Demon/spirit Magic: Blaze, Boost (increases attack power)
Description: http://eur.i1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/gamespot/image/shadow-hearts-from-the-new-world/0/926703_20060106_screen001_image.jpg?x=200&y=150&q=60&sig=P85N9_.qUCZy5iaNKMCfqw--
Bio: Johny made his pack with Fides only a only a year ago. Soon afer words his parents died in a mysterious fire near Pandora's Spire . Now lives with his cousin Casey. He as never been the same person after the fire.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
sounds fun

name: Tiff
Weapon: Lance
Demon/spirit Magic: Healing Touch
Description: red Hair, eyes are reddish.
Bio: "yeah, joined to stop this pandora thing." - tiff
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
the doors to Pandora's spire have just been opened and the evil released that was trapped inside AL
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: uhm did you just start the RP?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
No AL
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
oh well call me AWL. when you said "AL" i didnt know what you were talking about.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Bump to the top and if you have question use Aim, Msn, or PM
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Don' we have rules against 'bumping?'

Aaanyways...

- Profile -
Name: Raphael
Demons/spirit: Tsuki (Kitsune moon spirit that is eternally attached to his sword)
Weapon: Twilight Serpent. (Katana)
Demon/spirit Magic: Night Fissure (cuts a small crack in spacetime, teleporting anywhere between 1 and 5 feet), Starlight (a blue-white glow that lights up dark areas and heals minor wounds)
Description: Click Me!
Bio: Raphael is a seller of antiquities and oddities from London, (which is how he comes across the Twilight Serpent) and his interest in Padora's Box is purely economic, wanting to find rare and unusual artifacts to sell.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
This should be good. has the game come to the US? i haven't seen it around here. that being said i don't know much of the rules of the game. care to fill me in?

Name: Cronos Blackwing
Demons/spirits name that you are able to fuse with: none. only gets a warm feeling when he nears the Pandora Spire.
Weapon: Wo Dao (type of sword. like the Katana, except a little longer. it is made for killing strokes that more flexable in movement and faster than the katana)
Demon/spirit Magic: none yet
Description: will my avatar pic do? if not; jeans, white t-shirt, black jacket, messy brown hair, eyes are like a storm with flecks of gold, white tennis shoes.
Bio: lives alone in an apartment near the Spire and goes to a Fencing school on the other side of Rome. he is cold and quiet to other people and doesn't work well in a group. he currently doesn't give a care for the world but eventually changes to destroying it and then goes to insane netural then to saving.
Veemon's Followers
OOC: No offense, but um... wtf's a Wo-Dao?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA