Join our server on Discord

Poll: Art or a twisted mind?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Art, ignorant!!!
23.08%
3 23.08%
A twisted mind. A candidate for a madhouse resident.
15.38%
2 15.38%
A little of both
46.15%
6 46.15%
Other (please specify in a post)
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Art or a twisted mind?
Let's say someone got really bored and decided to stomp a cake, snap a photo and change it to black and white, scan it and say it's art. Otherwise, I can't judge it, I'm no artist at all. I never go in depth.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What? No one else likes it? To me, I see a wonderful contrasting scenery of a mountain range... or poo.
Art is a hard word to define, right up there with normal. I wouldn't consider it art since it's basically looks like some messed up X-Ray to me, and I wouldn't hang it on my walls in a million years, and I can honestly say the same is true even if you'd pay me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:It's a masterpiece! Briliant!

:P Quoted for Emphasis.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:What? No one else likes it? To me, I see a wonderful contrasting scenery of a mountain range... or poo.
Exactly. You could just dump something(like paint) on something and sell it for art. It's not that hard.
Yeah. Watching cartoons helps some times. Even when they tell you not to do what they do at home, and I'm serious, don't try using static electricity on a plug with your own bare hands like Koni-Chan.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's "modern art", by which I mean bullshit that someone's trying to pin a profound philosophical meaning on so they can make money.
Has anyone ever been to the Museum of Modern Art in New York City? Some of the stuff is good there, but there are some other items like:

-A giant rock. Painted gold.
-A piece of 2 by 2 (feet) solid black canvas with a big slash down the middle.
-JUST a solid black canvas.
-JUST a solid BLUE canvas.
-A picture of a can of Campbell's Tomato Soup (wasn't that Andy Warhol?)

Modern Art = Shit!
Modern Art = Shit!
Modern Art = Shit!
Modern Art = Shit!
Modern Art = Shit (Whatcha gonna do?)
Modern Art = Shit ('Cuz I'm not afraid of you!)
Anonmon Wrote:It's "modern art", by which I mean bullshit that someone's trying to pin a profound philosophical meaning on so they can make money.
Exactly. Few people can actually do something good.
Ghost_Op Wrote:Modern Art = Shit!

Sometimes it is both figurativly and literally.