Join our server on Discord

Poll: Art or a twisted mind?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Art, ignorant!!!
23.08%
3 23.08%
A twisted mind. A candidate for a madhouse resident.
15.38%
2 15.38%
A little of both
46.15%
6 46.15%
Other (please specify in a post)
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Art or a twisted mind?
http://www.eastaustinstudiotour.com/Part...perrin.htm
This is one of the times when one does not know what to think of an artist. I know, what an "original" way to express idealism and that crap. But really, this is deprived of all that art means to me. And by being a medical career student, I know well of the relationship between distortioned forms and mental problems. This crap is NO art for me. Plus it really gives me the creeps.
A couple questions:
Is this actually art for you?
Would you hang this on your room?
It looks like Jellyfish or something like that. It doesn't look impressive though an honest attempt was made. I'm not really sure what to say, besides "I don't like it."
I don't nescessarily like it but I know a friend who would love it to pieces. It is satisfactory in my opinon.
Veemon's Followers
I don't realy like it either...It kinda creeps me out but...it's just
my opinion. But I would not hang it in "my" room.
That's modern art isn't it? That stuff is really easy to make.
You meen a photocopier or a scanner?
It looks like somebody shot ink onto a pane of glass, than somebody ran face first into it and slid down cartoon-like.
It's a masterpiece! Briliant!
I'm confused, it looks like a squashed jellyfish or something. It seems like some effort was put into it, but I don't really like it.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, actually, I think I can make out some things. The middle is a jellyfish, the right is an actual arm, the curve on the left is a shoulder (I think), and below that a chest. I don't know if that's what it truly is, but that's what it looks like to me.

I don't like it, still.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds