Join our server on Discord

Mistysilverwolf Returns!
MISTY!! MISTYMISTYMISTYMISTY- Sweet- dear- lovy MISTY- I missed you a lot-
^_^ Aww Gunter!! I missed you a lot too...more than you think!! *jumps into Gun's arms and hugs very tightly*

I dragoste tu foarte mult Gunter!! It a face eu sad by nu inimă de la tu! I domnişoară tu foarte mult.

hehe. I did the best that I could...hope you understand that. Love ya lots Gunter and hope to talk to you soon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:
Quote:Shadowknight writes:Goody, *Pulls out a trike and tutu* This mean we get to redo the iniciation?

O_O umm...should I be afraid...?

Course not, so long as you can swallow a trike and wear a tutu.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah. Your mouth will stretch a bit, but it will hurt for only a brief period of time.

Wait- why does Misty need an initiation? Why don't you mark her instead? *Hands Pie to Shadow*

DMX: But she can do the clothes thing while at it! *Promptly exchanges tutu with a bikini*

<_<

>_>

<_<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seit:-remembers why he was out to destroy the SDP.-

Welcome back,Misty. ^_^
DragonMasterX Wrote:Yeah. Your mouth will stretch a bit, but it will hurt for only a brief period of time.
Being in your SDP, I bet she's used to it. lol
What are you getting at? >_> <_< *Keeps doing the same for about 404 times* Oh, and Misty's not in the SDP... yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I didn't mean anything.... I certanly didn't mean something dirty because of what someone else said as a joke.
*Sarcasm-o-meter blows up*

I like dirty jokes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Geez. You guys are so dirty. You're all lucky that I'm not a hard-ass that can't take a joke...but speaking of mouth...you guys should check out my new post about what happened today...I am in so much pain...and get your minds out of the gutter!! :P

It's called, The Worst (And Most Painful Day Ever) v_v
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA