Join our server on Discord

Mistysilverwolf Returns!
Welcome back, Misty! We missed ya!
yay!!!!!
Hey, nice news. I thought it was permanent, I guess no one can leave DaD for sure, heh heh. Welcome back Misty.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Goody, *Pulls out a trike and tutu* This mean we get to redo the iniciation?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome back, who ever you are. Oh, and Gunter seems very thrilled to see you. Do not ask how.
Yo Misty!! Welcome back! you're Collin's bud, right? Gun missed ya too!
Great, welcome back Misty, hope to see ya around soon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I don't see her.
You must open your eyes, Misty is all around us.
Renamon's Army
Hey Guys!! Yes I'm back. Sorry to keep doing that to all of you. Like I said, I've been going through some hard times...things are still out of whack, but I'm trying to cope with it...somehow...

Quote:Shadowknight writes:Goody, *Pulls out a trike and tutu* This mean we get to redo the iniciation?

O_O umm...should I be afraid...?

Quote:Velmont VanCrimson writes:Welcome back, who ever you are. Oh, and Gunter seems very thrilled to see you. Do not ask how.

Well...just like tell me through a PM...because I was kinda worried about him after what he told me. So ask him and let me know.

Quote:DarkBlue writes:Yo Misty!! Welcome back! you're Collin's bud, right? Gun missed ya too!

To answer your question in a simpler way...I guess you could say we are 'buddies'. Something happened between us and our frienship, but I would like to keep that private...but sure...let's go with that. No offense to Collin in any way though. Well I guess we are kinda friends in a way. Just not as good as we used to be...but things are going pretty well. And tell Gun that I missed him lots and I love him!! ^_^ And that I give him a huge hug!

Quote:Renamon_S3 writes:You must open your eyes, Misty is all around us.

w00t! Now that is totally awesome!!! I like the sound of that!! ^_^

Well I'm glad I'm back. I won't be posting as much though...just as a heads up to everyone...bwtween school...life at home...friends...etc. There is no time nor do I have the attention span to post a lot. So yeah...See you all later.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA