Join our server on Discord

Digimon World DS
That's not all that weird, You'll find a lot of Unknowns around the internet. Even my friend who I share the idea for a name like this from. Also I once thought of going through the alphabet like that.
So i'm assuming you do have it, how far are yah and what levels/digivolutions are your digimon?

I'm a silver training this freaking paguyomon(sp?) I've got Weregarurumon(bah he sucks hes only got two moves ><) Metalseadramon, Ikaktumon(sp?) aka gomamon champion, and a whole lot more but those are my basic digimon, ive also got praiermon in relief, its some gaogamon ultimate praire dog digimon o.O;

This games ok but its sorta erks me since some digimon do not have their trade mark technique like Doramon does not have metal ball or whatever and alot of other things.
No. But I might get it for my birthday. Then my friend code will be on request. I also have mario kart.
Well i've got it pirated so i don't know if i'll be able to play WiFi i'm really hoping i can.
A pirated game? That's not good.
No no lol his DS is though so he can download the games to his DS. I remember him telling me that before....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
If you didn't buy or get it as a gift then it is kind of bad. You only pirate old games. That are hard to find. Although, that's not legal either.
Yeah i know its bad and all but... yeha its bad, theres no reason i should be doing it, but hey atleast im not hurting some one.. DIRECTLY.
Not exactly. But it still isn't that good.
Heh whats done is done if anything happens then i deserve it