Join our server on Discord

Digimon World DS
So um any one gonna get this game when it comes out? I'm not sure why nobodies even talking about it here o_o is it forbidden or something D:

Well whatever heres some pics to anyone whose got a ds
http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/digimonworld/index.html
i think itll be like a Dragon Quest/ Dragon Warrior for the gameboy, you know walk around and then enter a fight where all you see is your enimes in a horizontal line up... yeah

ah and if there IS a thread of this then you can delete it roran
I've been following it since it came out in japan. It should be good and there's a lot of digimon in it. I can get a list.
The big problem is that I don't have a DS. I would only be buying it for two games, I do believe. Digimon World and Final Fantasy III.
Well i origanly got the DS for Mario Kart but seeing that Digimon World is coming out i can't wait :P, i'm also able to pirate games for my DS so i've tryed out many thats already out heh.
Of course you're going to get a DS. It has more games you'll want on it. And it's at a good price. Plus Wi-Fi. You can play against people around the world.
...and its small and compact, cheap, and er ... its cool! :D plus its in pink now *nudge nudge*
And in certan places, a pink DS lite can help get rid of breast cancer. That keeps the boobies healthy!
Hooray healthy boobies!!! (Red Stripe beer)
The OCA
UnknownH Wrote:And in certan places, a pink DS lite can help get rid of breast cancer. That keeps the boobies healthy!

It didn't make much sense when I first read it, but I think I got it. Pink hmmm sounds "interesting." Seriously, I would buy it because it is pink. I would also buy a purple one, but I really don't have time and money to buy another console and games.
Yeah, when you sell pink things you can tie it in with the breast cancer study.
But I think if you can get a new system this holiday season, Get a nintendo platform. Good affordable games. Nothing over 300.