Join our server on Discord

Digimon World DS
I'm pretty sure you can get and fight all of those.
Well the game released offically November 15th in all gamestops and for 30$ its more then a bargain....

online you can buy the same game, and get it to your house in less the 2 buisness days, for about 22$ Twisted depending on where you go...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ive got it, honestly this has got to be one of the best digimon games out, and yes you probably could digivolve to all thos digimon.

Heres the basic game play:

There are 5 ranks normal,bronze,silver,gold, and platinum if i rember correctly.

You start off with picking one of three in-training digimon, tanemon, koromon,and tsunamon which turns into lalamon, agumon, and gaomon, but you can digivolve them into others istead of those, for instance instead of gaomon you can pick gabumon :D

Theres this thing called a digifarm where you raise digimon, its basicly day care but you own it and have to run it :P, you basicly have to supply them with food, which the digifarms already give you but sometimes you run out so you have to buy more. You've also got to talk to them to raise your friendship meter so they listen to you in battles.

They have the digimon in diffrent groups now instead of the data virus ect groups there are now beast, machine, aqua, insect, bird and more i think ^^;

You can equip them with a weapon, armour, and accesorie. You can have one of each and they don't show at all since you don't see your digimon either, execpt for while your walking around but even then you don't see equips.

To gain digimon to join your digifarm you must digiconvert them. Everytime you battle a digimon, except for bosses, you automaticly scan the digimon giving you a scan %, once you reach 100 you can digiconvert the digimon into your digibank, which is a list of digimon you have. If you get over 100 percent it gives your digimon diffrent stats, or something like that ^^;.

So back to the ranks, the better the rank you are the higher digivolutions you can control and the better items you can buy.

It works like a true turnbase rpgs and there are items you can use to digivolve your digimon into its megaform during battle and use its technique, the digimon only stays in that form for that turn i think.

Thats basicly it i guess xD

Get this game if you can :P
Quote:Renamon_S3 said:
You theif!

Can you play as all of those digimon, or are they just enemies?

I'm not a thief if it was just sitting there with no one to take it!

Oh and Gabu..thanks for the tip..
Since X-mas is coming up, I need to get a list together for both my parents...my mom can usually shop online...my dad never does.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
:shock: its out and i didn't know it!

i must plot how to get it!

*begins plotting!*

*hides book "how to take over the world and use your newfound power to get anything you want, in 3 easy steps"*

oh that? thats nothing! just a book.... nothing evil about it

and thanks gabu for the info about the game, i have all the previous "digimon world" games and from what you have said this one could easily be the best of them all, and, i have waited for a handheld digimon game since... um... not sure how long, but ever since i have known handheld games existed, and that digimon existed, i have wanted a mix of the two and it finally exists! i will have it or i will call down fire from the sky! and turn the moon into cheese!

(please note that i am posting this at 6:18 AM and have not been to sleep yet, so im a few bits short of a byte right now)
Wow, this sounds interesting.

heh, it sounds like Monster Rancher.
Yes but it's different and better. But I only say that as a kind of joke.
Hey UnknownH, do you have it yet and have you gotten to the part where you fight with skullgreymon? I think theres a baddie after your name xD
Huh? Not yet. But what name do they have?
Unknown-D :D