Join our server on Discord

Streaking...
What's the point of the collar?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It's gunter. There is no reason for it. It's just because he's him.
It's not illegal if I'm not exactly stark naked! I went to work like that twice. I like collars, I have quite a collection, and they're part of my day-clothes!
UnknownH Wrote:It's gunter. There is no reason for it. It's just because he's him.

And we wouldn't have him any other way, unless...

Shadow's imagination:

[Image: robot.jpg]

Giant robot: FEAR SDP BZZT FEAR SDP BZZT FEAR SDP BZZT FEAR SDP BZZT FEAR SDP BZZT FEAR SDP BZZT!!

Real world:

Cool.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
dont make me hurt you.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:It's not illegal if I'm not exactly stark naked! I went to work like that twice. I like collars, I have quite a collection, and they're part of my day-clothes!

You don't have a job anymore, do you?
Sigh, no. I stopped going to work weeks ago.

And Shadow-Sensei: LOL!!
lol gunter, I would enjoy seeing you ....anways ;)

but on the topic, I think there is something that we all fear here in this country cause I think most of the FCC are religous people who think that nudity is sin. I believe that one deserves to wear nothing cause as an indivisdual you should be allowed to do so. It reminds me that sometimes that this world is closeted by the fact that we are conformists and not individual. We all vote we all "think" we have a say in what happens but the mass "conformists" probably won't allow this to even hit the legislature.

Streaking is fun, "throw caution to the wind." and be naked....

Streaking should be seen as a form of individuality and not as some hinnderance...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thats right! It's good to be free and be naked... Just last week, I managed to sneek out of my house naked...

Well, more like stripped off my clothes outside, but I was naked anyway! It felt so good!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Congratulations! I haven't done anything lately, but I'm planning to try it around 6pm when I visit Rebbie, the feeling of freedom arouses me!

And I'd always like to see you too LG- like those times you've wanked off in front of the camera for me? I'd love to do that too... hence, I'm searcing every week!