Join our server on Discord

Streaking...
Sure! I was camping with some friends, and one of them went to go streaking, but he turned right back around and came back. He must have thought we were going to take his clothes. Tsk Tsk.
Renamon's Army
Seems he was a little cautious and slightly Paranoid!! @-@
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I've never been streaking exactly.

When I was six, I walked out of the restroom with my pants and underwear down (yep, full frontal to my whole classroom) because the restroom was out of toilet paper, and I didn't want to soil myself.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hey, atleast you were only six. A know a guy who pooped himself and had to get cleaned up by the adult there. And not in the bathroom. That would have been better though.
Wisemon Wrote:I've never been streaking exactly.

When I was six, I walked out of the restroom with my pants and underwear down (yep, full frontal to my whole classroom) because the restroom was out of toilet paper, and I didn't want to soil myself.

Whenever this happens, I wait until it's empty, lock the door, and use my hand, doing a one-swipe-to-one hand wash ratio. Sure, the bathroom is out of soap by the time I'm gone, but if the janitors don't have paper, it's a price they have to pay.
BWAHAHAHAAH!! So I'm not the only streaker here after all!! That's awesome! Have you ever tried shopping without anything but a leather thong and a spike colar on? It's hilarious once you get in line to pay with the other customers!!
Nah, Gun, somehow, I think I'd end up arrested or something.
That's illegal. You've obviously never done that.
Ghost_Op Wrote:That's illegal. You've obviously never done that.

Under UK law, so long as the male's penis is covered you cannot be arrested for indecent exposure. The scrotum doesn't even need to be hidden. This is a relitively unknown part of the law, and the social stigma keeps peoples' clothes on, anyway. The woman must hide both her beasts and secret, however.
Be funny if I went into work like that.
The OCA