Join our server on Discord

Streaking...
The Ravaja of Dejeneratio Wrote:Ummm... Blame Brokeback Mountain??

I'm still waiting on the sequel.

[Image: 45_image.jpg]

That's gonna be sweet.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Haha wow dude... just.. wow... haha
Veemon's Followers
:shock: ... OMFG... :shock:

Perhaps you shoutld get some tablets for that? You seem to be doing it quite a lot.

Have you eaten a lot of acidic things recently, like six or more oranges? Are you hungover?

I hope you get well soon.

Ummm, is this a real get well soon thing 'cause I am only JOKING!!!! lol
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As soon as I read the content, I stayed away from broke back mountain. Heh, Broke Back Mountain 2, I'll wait with ya.

It's annoying the way Gun keeps tapes and DVDs of broke back mountain and tigerland in his room where I have no time to burn them before he makes me sit and watch with him again. This time I can't lay a finger on him.
Broke back mountain was funky- *shudder* but it was pretty decent! I preffer dragonheart 1 and 2 though, dragons are so cool. Wish I had one! As a kid, My mom told me LOTS of stories about dragons in Romania! Hahaha- I spent a lot of time tracking!
Yeah, I love dargons too... Buts that another subject....
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It is another subject, but I have to get on the bandwagon too, I love dragons haha :-p
Veemon's Followers
Uh.... What's with the homosexual sig? And Yes, I heard BBM2 will get just as many if not more awards then the first movie. When asked if this was true, the academy said, "No comment" and went to find their pants.
Yeah, this is about streaking, not BBM! So, can we go back to the subject?
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds