Join our server on Discord

Streaking...
Ghost_Op Wrote:
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:No , I just didn't approve of their behavior... so I took his clothes.. and about 3 months later he molested my little brother... does that count as payback? :?

What the FUCK?

I concur! That's awful!
More than creepy dude, is that guy straight???
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ok long story short. He is " straight" ( but incredibly small.. poor guy) and one day my lil bro , Ben, was playing outside with his best friend at the time named Tristen. Well I hated Tristen but anyway, one day Tristen comes into our house with a giant gash across his head. Saying that this kid ( joe) threw a rock at him. Where we lived the roads were lined with rocks on both sides. Well all the parents believed him and everyone pretty much hated him for a little while. Then a few weeks later my little brother made one of those comments that he meant to be innocent but we knew it meant more. So he ended up saying that Joe made him pull his pants down and my parents flipped. We had the whole investigation going on and it was crazy. Then I begged my parents for a while and they finally gave up and gave in... I wish I didn't..... bastard
Veemon's Followers
Well that's sick. If I were to molest someone it would at least be of the oposite sex. Have some freakin' decency!

If any guy TRIED to molest me as a kid, I'd knock their head off. I can do that. All I need is proper leverage and angle.

Gun has a a stealing clothes fetish. Along with his Rock and Sand fetish, orchids wilting slowly fetish, Buried alive fetish and flies trapped inside an upside down priceless heirloom crystal glass fetish.

AND he's been molested lots of times before. 5 whole years before he actually told anyone.
Dayum... What a story....

I am very, very, fucking freaked out.... I am sick of rapes now, can't dudes do it slowly and on the OPPOSITE SEX!!!!

Yew.... I think I'm gonna puke... :!:
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah I know, (Mock compassionate tone) What is our world going to?
Ummm... Blame Brokeback Mountain??

No offence for anyone who likes the movie... If u like it...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I have never seen it.... the title scares me..... :shock:
Veemon's Followers
Me too.... *pukes*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The Ravaja of Dejeneratio Wrote:Me too.... *pukes*

Perhaps you shoutld get some tablets for that? You seem to be doing it quite a lot.

Have you eaten a lot of acidic things recently, like six or more oranges? Are you hungover?

I hope you get well soon.