Join our server on Discord

Streaking...
Now that is just awful not talking to your friends from an incicent....
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, that depends... I've really only walked around naked once outside. It was dark and no one was really around either. I just stuffed everything in my pants, slung it over my shoulder, and continued walking. My area isn't densely populated, so I could do that alot although I do not mind marking the land at all.
Streaking and the obvious, well, I have never done it around here cause its too populated and cops here can be a pain. Plus word spreads like wildfire around here and people would come up to you and just be stupid. Idiocy and ignorance go hand in hand here....I have to say that the only place I've been naked alot were at the lockerooms at HS (sports), fort Dix, my house, and thats pretty much it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
oooonly once......for 500 dollars which was laid on the table....it was worth it
Uh, no.
No can't say that I have but I did watch my 3 friends do it like idiots once... I took there clothes and went home.... Twisted
Veemon's Followers
Does that mean u guys have a fetish for other peoples clothes?? LOL!!!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
No , I just didn't approve of their behavior... so I took his clothes.. and about 3 months later he molested my little brother... does that count as payback? :?
Veemon's Followers
If u take care of your little brother, yes it's payback...

If u HATE your little brother, it's not payback....

It's best to do payback on the person u want to payback in the first place!! Not their little siblings!!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:No , I just didn't approve of their behavior... so I took his clothes.. and about 3 months later he molested my little brother... does that count as payback? :?

What the FUCK?