I'm used to it by now.
RP-ing with certain people...
Having to deal with some people *roran using them as an armrest....*
I really don't care anymore...so don't worry about it
^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Since that last part was funny, I'll keep this open for another page. Now try to get a little back on topic. Either partial or full frontal nudity in public.
Sowwy Unknown...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
No problem. I'm sure other liked hearing about your size of breasts. Yeah, I'm sure some were happy to hear about them.
How about me standing outside in my boxors an hour ago?

Darn electric people cut off my power.

I was making breakfast!

My dogs started raising hell, so I went outside to see what had happend. The MCEC dude was at my door, and I was like: "could you turn it back on for like 5 more mins"?

He said no, so I took care of it via phone. "We can't tell you what time it will come back on, but we can assure you it will come on today."

Yeah, next time I will come out naked, with red paint all over my body, with a weed-whacker.

See if he tells me "no".
Renamon's Army
I wouldnt look very attractive if I go out and streak. People would point at me and yell "Its Sasquach!!" because I'm so god damn hairy ><
The OCA
I would just say: "Hey, it's the wolf man!"

There was this guy at the pool who had hair like Austin Powers on his front and back. He really did look like the wolf man.
Renamon's Army
Hey...Disturbed...just as long as you don't tease me like you did yesterday...that was kinda mean..but funny at the same time!

OOh! I remember about 4 months ago, I went outside with just underwear on...but I had a blanket over me...it was fun...I ran around the building. hehe
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA