Join our server on Discord

Golden Sun RPG
Yorae narrowed her lizard eyes from the mask, then walked next to Shadow, "We can't let them go if they heard anything," she then grinned down her mask as she took out her katana, waiting for Shadow to proceed, "We'll make sure you don't tell anyone."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I doubt they'll last long," Shadow drew out both his katanas, "But I'm sure it'll be fun while they do."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc:
Charater name: Cain
Race/Job: Avian
Description: large raimber wing; legs of a bird; as feather all over his body and arm arms, body and head of a man. Wears leather armor for protection.
Weapon:bow (Long snake bite).
Djinni: yes two. Jupiter- Zephyr (quicken) and mars- curse (cause statis ailmeants)
Psyenergy: In battle Boom (little damage and blinds all oponents temp), areo (hits one oponent decent damage). field and push and mind mind read.
Opposes: Venus (Earth)
Comments: Is almost always cheerful and playful.
Perks: Soft down feathers that tickle is partner.
Charater: Ivan
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: CW, stick to the profile Kyo gave in the beggining. Don't make up things.

IC:

Yorae looked on both Valros and Wengren and grinned down her mask again, "You'll have to just forget everything you've seen or heard," she smiled a bit, "Don't worry, we'll help you forget!" she snarled as she leapt down the small cliff and fell next to Wengren, then slashed his body with a powerful blow of her katana.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Varlos stumbled back, as he pulled out a small dagger. "What th--" He stopped, as he watched Yorae slash at Wengren with her katana. "Oh, damn!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Before Wengren could do anything as Yorea slashed into him blood splirting everwhere "But..why.." His Tauren body fell with a thud like a dead weight.
The OCA
Ooc: Sorry about that my bad.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Psst, Weredragon, we're still in the prologue part of the RPG... *sweat-drops* Which means no-one else but DMX's character, Shadow's, The Grim Poke's, mine and Disturbed's are in it. The prologue will end soon, anyways...

EDIT: Don't worry, you're character will soon be appearing... Well, after Sol Sanctum and a few other things. ^_^

IC:

Varlos watched helplessly as Wengren dropped to the floor. He turned to face Yorae, and he screamed in rage. "Why you--!" He then charged forward, not caring at that time how strong she was, as he swung his dagger down at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yorae stepped back as her arm was stricken, "Boy, you don't know who you are messing with," she said as she stepped back, "But I want my partner to have some fun too!" she cheerfully said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thought you were having too much fun to notice," Shadow sheathed one of his blades, "Fireball." From his hand rose a group of large fireballs that crashed into the two young boys.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad