Join our server on Discord

Golden Sun RPG
I think the Breath of Fire RPG is making me start this one. This will NOT be a Centered Character RPG, though.

This RPG will be about a group of travelers that replace that of Isaac and company. The RPG welcomes up to 6 people (members) ahead from my own character, but you cannot have two of the same race. Added to that, there are 3 new elemental Djinni.

Most of you have played Golden Sun (Or I hope you have), so you'll know there's practically NO technological stuff at all.

The next three people to join will be the people in the party that will replace Garet, Ivan and Mia, and the next four can replace that of Saturos, Menardi, Alex and Felix. The next load of members/characters can ONLY be villains... or followers of the heroes.

ALL PROFILES HAVE BEEN TAKEN FOR NOW. Isaac, Mia, Garet, Ivan, Menardi, Saturos and Alex have all been taken. The only characters allowed to join now can be villains.

-- Dragonknight [TAKEN by DragonMasterX] [Menardi]
Description: Dragon (Well, duh)
Able to Wear: Heavy Armour, Shields, Longsword, Katana, Broadsword (Strongest Weapon)
Pros: Has extremely high strength and agility.
Cons: Weak in defense
Djinni: Mars (Fire)
Psyenergy: Fire
Opposes: Mercury (Water)
Comments: Can get very violent if annoyed.

-- White Sorcerer [TAKEN by Matt Ishida] [Mia]
Description: Angel-like human with two small white wings
Able to Wear: Cloth Armour, Staves (Strongest Weapon), Wands
Pros: Has high Magical Strength and Magical Defense.
Cons: Only learns a few attacking spells. Has NO Physical Strength at all.
Djinni: Heaven (Light)
Psyenergy: Healing, Holy, Ability Up
Opposes: Neptune (Dark)
Comments: Never gets violent; searches for ways to avoid battle.

-- Hell Mage [TAKEN by Faiz]
Description: Fox-like person (Could be fully fox or just a human with fox ears and a tail, your call).
Able to Wear: Medium Armour, Bows (Strongest Weapon), Wands
Pros: Learns many attacking spells, has high Magical Strength.
Cons: Hasn't got much stamina or vitality.
Djinni: Neptune (Dark)
Psyenergy: Darkness, Lower Stat (, etc...)
Opposes: Heaven (Light)
Comments: Likes to do things on his/her own.

-- Tauren [TAKEN by Disturbed] [Garet]
Description: A tall upright walking bull.
Able to Wear: Maces, Axes (Strongest Weapon), or just their own fists
Pros: Can survive loads of attacks and can use his height to his advantage.
Cons: Is not very fast at swinging weapons.
Djinni: Venus (Earth)
Psyenergy: Earth
Opposes: Jupiter (Wind)
Comments: Protects the earth and wildlife around him a lot.

-- Elemental [TAKEN by Dragonknight Kyo] [Isaac]
Description: A dragon and cat hybrid.
Able to Wear: Shurikens (Strongest Weapon), daggers
Pros: Is both agile and strong
Cons: Hasn't got much defense and is weak to all elements.
Djinni: Mercury (Water), Jupiter (Wind)
Psyenergy: Water, Wind, Ability Up
Opposes: Fire, Earth
Comments: Likes to be stylish when fighting, and knows how to cheer people up.

-- Aqua Lord [TAKEN by Shadowknight] [Saturos]
Description: Tall dog-like person with sharp hearing senses.
Able to Wear: Katanas (Strongest Weapon) or Javelins
Pros: Sharp hearing, smelling and sight.
Cons: Very weak to attacking psyenergy.
Djinni: Mercury (Water)
Psyenergy: Water, Status-curing, Healing
Opposes: Mars (Fire)
Comments: Can move very stealthily and swiftly. Deadly in combat.

-- Avian [TAKEN by CrazyWeredragon] [Ivan]
Description: Harpy-like person with huge wings.
Able to Wear: Bows (Strongest Weapon), Staves
Pros: Can fly at high speeds, can use tail as an extra hand.
Cons: Cannot walk very well.
Djinni: Jupiter (Wind), Mars (Fire)
Psyenergy: Wind, Fire
Opposes: Venus (Earth), Mercury (Water)
Comments: Is almost always cheerful and playful.

-- Winged Beast [TAKEN by The Grim] [Alex]
Description: Griffon-like person.
Able to Wear: Bows (Strongest and only weapon)
Pros: Can fly at high speeds, and navigate sharply.
Cons: Has to stay in flight since they can't walk at all.
Djinni: None
Psyenergy: Water
Opposes: Mars (Fire)
Comments: Mysterious and quiet; holds very powerful psyenergy to pay up for having no Djinni.

Now that that's all over with, now onto the Psyenergy...

[Fire]
Start: Demi Flare
LV.1 Flare
LV.2 Mega Flare
LV.3 Volcano
LV. 4 Eruption
LV. 5 Armegeddon

[Water]
Start: Frost
Lv. 1 Ply
LV.2 Icicle
LV.3 Ice Hail
LV.4 Blizzard.
Lv. 5 Deluge
LV.6 Ice Age

[Earth]
Start: Quake
LV.1 Earthquake
LV.2 Gaia Pillar
LV.3 Gaia Storm
LV.4 Ragranok

[Wind]
Start: Aero
LV.1 Whirlwind
LV.2 Tornado
LV.3 Gale Wind
LV.4 Hurricane

[Dark]
Start: Demi
LV.1 Weaken
LV.2 Gravija
LV.3 Blunt
LV.4 Nightmare (Minitaure black hole)
LV.5 Darkness (Blinds a foe)

[Holy]
Start: Antidote
LV.1 Heal.
LV.2 Holy Strike
LV.3 Purify.
LV.4 Alexander (8 holy bolts strike all foes)
LV.5 Rejuvenate.
LV.6 Restore.

This doesn't mean you must use those specific Psyenergy, you can use your own too, remember... but they must accord to the Psyenergy list the race your character is has. For instance, a Elemental race character can't have the Alexander Spell.

Opposing means that if your character gets attacked with that Element (Such as an Elemental getting hit by a Fire Attribute Psyenergy), he or she will take lots of damage, as well as if he/she attacks that opposing Element, it will dish out lots of damage too.

NOTE: Neptune Djinni and Heaven Djinni do not just deal damage; they can also affect the mind of the foe - So, if a hero was attacked with a Neptune Djinni, there's a chance his attitude and personality might change.

And now for the profile:

Character: Varlos
Race/Job: Elemental
Weapon: Dagger
Description: About 1m 76cm in height, Varlos has red-and-white scales, and a long dragon tail. But on his chest, he has a huge tuft of fur from his neck to his belly, and has cat-like ears. Has black hair that goes down to his shoulders.
Psyenergy: Frost, Carry, Lift
Djinni Acquired?: Yes, 1. (Stream: Cures allies health)
Perks: Very long dragonic tongue
Character: Taking the role of Isaac

For the Djinni thing, if you say yes, also mention how many, their names, and what they do... please.

If your character learns a new Psyenergy, write it OOC, 'kay?

This RPG allows sex... and anything else sexual.

Villains can be introduced any time by anyone. You can introduce as many Villains as you want AND random followers of your characters.... but just don't exceed on that.

The RPG will start when we have enough people... When we do, I'll write the Prologue (Or something that would resemble a dang Prologue... -_-) and we'll be able to start. Remember, it'll be somewhat like Golden Sun 1.

And remember, follow the rules! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
YEEE! GS! I join!

Character: Yorae.
Race: Dragon Knight.
Weapon: Katana.
Description: 2m 10cm in height. Anthro dragoness wearing heavy Dragon Sets of armor. Without her helm, still has a mask that covers everything but her eyes, has long red hair.
Psyenergy: Demi Flare (Battle) - Aura(Battle&Outside) - Burst (Battle&Outside) - Growth (Battle&Outside) - Move - Force.
Djinni Acquired?: Two. 1 Venus (Titanium: Raises Group Defense) 1 Mars (Flare: Fire Attack with chance of stun)
Perks: Long tail, flexible for ehm... fun.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm in as well...horray

Character: Kiva
Race: White Sorcerer
Weapon: Wands
Description: 1m 61cm in height, has long dark blue hair tied in a ponytail. Her eyes are purple and she wears a simple and long light blue dress.
Psyenergy: Heal
Djinni Acquired?: No
Perks: she is shy most of her time but yet very friendly to whom she knows already
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
HOOAH!!

Character: Wengren
Race: Tauren
Weapon: 2-handed axe
Description: Stormrage Rainment >>> http://www.thottbot.com/?so=3503
Psynergy: Quake - Earthstomp (AE stun)
Djinni aquired? : 1. Venus (Mountain: Raises group's strength)
Perks: Well its a tauren...I think you can fill in the blanks *grin*
The OCA
Well, now that we've got everyone here.... It's time to begin!

Note: We'll need someone to take the role of Menardi... so that we can get the Prologue finished.

----Start Prologue----

It was raining heavily; a cold, bleak morning. There was the sound of mountains shifting, as the town of Vale remained quiet.

In one particular house, however....

"Varlos! Wake up!"

"Please, dear, wake up!"

Varlos opened one eye slowly, and cursed. "Huh...?"

"The Mount Aleph boulder is going to fall!"

Varlos twitched, and looked at the voice. As his focus became more clearer, he could tell that it was his mother.

"Come on, Varlos!" She spoke hurryingly. "We have to go---now!"

Varlos's eyes shot open, and he quickly jumped out of the bed. His black hair ruffled slightly as he landed on his feet, and nodded. "Right. Let's go, then."

"Wait!" She muttered. Almost immediately, she put her hand out, and a huge white hand grasped a coat on a hook situated on the far right wall, and pulled it over to her. "Don't go out without your coat!"

Varlos sighed deeply, and slipped his arms into the coat. "Fine, but now can we go?"

His mother nodded, and they both made their way swiftly to the stairs. Just before she started to go down, she turned around, and eyed Varlos. "Are you sure you've got everything you need?"

Varlos thought for a few seconds, before nodding. "Yup, I think this is all that'll I need."

After almost a minute, they were downstairs, and made their way to the door. But they stopped, as they saw a dragon run in. Varlos smiled. "Dad!"

But the dragon; his father, shook his head. "Shush. Now come on, Varlos! Dora! The boulder could fall anytime now!"

Both Dora and Varlos nodded, and started to make their way to the door... as a huge rumble quaked through the quiet village. They stopped, and glanced at each other for a few seconds, before they made their way out.

"Kyle... will they be able to stop... the boulder?" Dora asked worriedly, as she stared at the dragon.

Kyle shook his head, and sighed. "I don't think so... not for long, anyways..." He then moved a claw and scratched his neck. "You two go on ahead and take refuge in the plaza."

Dora's face changed to one of confusion. "Wait-- aren't you coming too?"

Kyle shook his head again, his tail swishing behind him. "No... I need to help evacuate the other villagers."

Dora then worriedly turned to face Varlos, and then back at Kyle. She then walked over to him, and put on a frown. "Let me help you, Kyle!"

Kyle's eyes widened a little. "It's too dangerous, Dora. Please, just take good care of Varlos!"

Varlos was lost for words at this time. He felt nervous; like it wasn't his place to even utter a single syllable.

"Varlos is old enough to take himself to the plaza." Dora sighed, and turned back to Varlos. "Isn't that right?"

Varlos gulped, and nodded. "Yeah, that's right, mom."

Dora smiled, and nodded. "You know the way, just go south from here." She then walked off with Kyle further up the village.

Varlos was alone there now. In the rain. After a few seconds, he took a deep sigh, and turned around. As he started to climb the stairs, a boulder rolled down from a cliff nearby, and landed near to the bottom of them. He sighed; looks like he wasn't going to go down straight to the plaza.

With a fast swirl, he started to run the direction Dora and Kyle had headed off to, and climbed another flight of steps. As he reached the top, he turned, and ran around a building seemingly larger then his. "Dang... stupid boulders..." He uttered under his breath.

OOC: The RPG has officially started. X3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:

I'm confused this seems exactly the same to the BOF RPG. Oh well,

Character: Shadow.
Race: Aqua Lord.
Weapon: Dual Katanas.
Description: Very tall, black robes with gray cuffs and a hood.
Psynergy: Frost, push, cloak.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Nice to see you here, Shadow. Just a note, your character... which character from Golden Sun is he representing/taking the role of? Since we already got Isaac, Garet, Mia and Saturos down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:

I'm not sure who I am now, can't be a fire adept.

Edit: Crap, it's been ages since I played this game, Alex was the mercury one wasn't he? Saturos is Mars.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I GET ALEEEEEEEEEX!!! ^_^

Name - Mint
Gender - Male
Type - Winged Beast
Description - 1.7m tall, half leopard (lower body), half hawk (top), dark blue eyes.
Weapon - Simple Bow
Psyenergy - (Water) Frost
Perks - None
OOC: Well- Don't worry, heh. Let Shadow take Saturos. Yorae will be female (check updated profile) and she will take over Menardi's job. Heh heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad