Join our server on Discord

Golden Sun RPG
"Wait up!!...Damn it" Wengren ran as fast as his Tauren legs could take him though Tauren werent really known for there speed.
The OCA
Mint reappeared further downriver and started walking slowly along the bank. Too bad we couldn't get into Sol Sanctum...
Yorae was walking down a nearby cliff, just a little up from where Varlos was, "Who would have thought Alchemy would hold such power?" she said out loud, anyone could have heard her, then turned around to face her companion, "It's a miracle the two of us survived."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mint sat down on a log and sighed "I hope Shadow and Yorae are OK..." I want to be the who kicks Yorae's butt!
Varlos' ear twitched, and he stopped nearby that cliff which Yorae was near. "Huh...?" He muttered quietly, frowning. "Who..?" Swiftly, he looked up at the cliff. He couldn't see Yorae, but he was sure as hell that he could hear a voice.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Damn it Varlos!" Wengren comming minutes behind then he stopped at the top of the stairs "Who's voice is that?"
The OCA
Shadow put up a hand to silence Yorae, "What do we have here?" He looked down over the cliff, "You two weren't eavesdropping on our conversation were you?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Varlos' eyes shot open, and he quickly shook his head. "Uhh... no... I wasn't..." he was lost for words, but a shake of the head signified what he was trying to say - no.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren was panting heavily "Where are we going anyway?"
The OCA
Mint glanced back at the mountain briefly "We'll be more prepared for that, next time... huh?" He blinked as he spotted something floating in the river. On closer inspection... "Hey... it's that kid... I thought the boulder crushed him..." He sat watching as Raziel floated closer. Heh... he might be useful later on... Mint then reached out and deftly plucked the unconcious one from the water and put him down on the bank. Is he even alive... ah, yes... He's breathing a little.