Join our server on Discord

Golden Sun RPG
Wengren immediatly stopped to the yelling voice then looked around "What was that?"
The OCA
OOC : That's quite hard to think, because I'm not very familiar with RPG-like or strategy game. So, I just become the new person.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Varlos gazed his eyes over the building, and almost immediately his jaw dropped. In front of him, was both Dora and Kyle. His eyes then travelled further, and noticed a young girl. "I don't know, but we're going in to find out!"

OOC: Perfectly fine, Faiz.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I've never even played GS before :P

IC:

"Well lets just hurry up and get in, I dont want to be caught out here when the boulder comes." Wengren mentioned
The OCA
OOC: Kay. Felix isn't needed as a main character for now. Remember he starts at LV.5 when you start Lost Age. So it'd be irrelevant to make him participate in fights whatsover.

IC:

And there were also a red haired cat girl's parents there along with Kyle and Dora. They all were trying to save the little cat boy hanging onto a pole. He had fallen to the river and seemed he would rown any minute.

"Resist brother!" the little girl peeped up.

Raziel started to gag and lost his grip for a second.

"No!" the parents cried out loud.

But soon, Raziel came back out, holding tighter than ever, coughing some water.

OOC: Sorry if you consider this PP, but it's better if we make it swift.

IC:

Dora grabbed the little girl after planning going for help for the little Cat Boy. She commanded Catty to go look for help to the Plaza. She saw her son and his friend the Tauren, "Varlos! You need to go look for help to the Plaza! Raziel is drowning! I'll go look for help upside, please go and join Catty South to the Plaza! Will you do it?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, yeah, you got a point DMX. Let's get this swifty done.

Varlos nodded, and quickly motioned for Wengren to follow him. "Yeah, I'll go join Catty." He muttered, and looked back at Wengren, before he started to run forward. "Come on, Wen!" He yelled, as he reached another flight of stairs, climbed it, and made his way hastily over the bridge, but stopped and waited on the other side for the Tauren.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mint coughed and pulled his cloak tigher about him. AND I've got a bloody cold!
Meanwhile, at the base of Mt. Aleph...

Yorae leaped down to a small road down the mountain, "Let's get away from here before we get crushed, I think we can get to the lower part of the town if we follow this trail," she told Shadow.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wengren quickly followed Varlos up the flight of stairs where he is "Let us hurry!"
The OCA
"Hold on," Shadow said as he landed next to her on the plateu, "This might work to our advantage, if we wait they might send someone who knows the place in to investigate. If we follow them we shouldn't have any problems."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad