Join our server on Discord

Golden Sun RPG
Wengren cursed, as he gripped the rope again, and tugged as hard as he could, trying to pull the chest from where it was lying... But it remained firm, stuck to it's place on the ground. He let out a loud sigh, and yelled. "VARLOS!" He wasn't sure it would get to him, through the rain and all. But all he could do was hope
The OCA
Varlos's head lifted up, his cat-like ears perking up. "Huh?" He uttered, as he turned the corner and saw Wengren. His eyes flicked over him, and then the chest. "Wen? What're you doing?"

OOC: Remember, DMX and Shadow, that you're characters could still be talking to each other and stuff, since we don't know what happens to Menardi and Saturos before they knock out Isaac and Garet. And another thing, Shadow; your character doesn't have to be the same element as Saturos...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren tugged on his chest a second time "Its my chest, its stuck!!" he then let go "A damn boulder cam and landed on my chest." Wengren then went back to the chest "AND I CANT GET THE DAMN THING OUT!!!" he pulled one last time but his grip slipped and he fell on his can.
The OCA
Varlos watched Wengren tug at the chest, and fall. "Well... if you can't bring it, then how about you leave it and head with me to the plaza?" He suggesed quietly, as he walked over to him. "How about it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren got up and brushed himself off "I suppose so...doubt anyone else will get to it while its stuck like this" he then lightly kicked it. "Okay lets head to the Plaza."
The OCA
Varlos nodded, and started to walk towards the bridge. He quickly crossed over it, and motioned for Wengren to follow. "Come on, we don't want to wait until the boulder comes down now, do we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren got about halfway across the bridge then all of a sudden a boulder starts to fall "HOLY SHIT!!!" Wengren huffed it across the bridge, then jumped. Just as he jumped the boulder took the bridge out. Wengren just got the edge of earth wear the bridge connected "God damn it!!!"
The OCA
Varlos gasped as he saw the boulder connect with the bridge, and completely shatter it, but then realized it wasn't the Mount Aleph boulder. He sighed, and went over to Wengren. "You okay, Wen?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yep..never better." Wengren took his axe and dug it into the earth to give himself something to pull himself up. He finally got to his feet "Lets just hope thats not a bad omen for things to come, now lets get going." He started running towards the plaza.
The OCA
Varlos nodded, and followed Wengren. They both passed one particular house as they went on their way... but it seemed deserted, no lights were on.

Almost as Varlos started to climb down a set of stairs, he noticed an injured man near a broken fence. "...Think he's hurt, Wen?"

OOC: Post flood thing, I think we should wait and see if DMX and Shadow want to post what their characters are doing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds