Join our server on Discord

I... have... RETURNED!
Can't argue that there are crazy people here.
Late 2005, huh? That'd be about the time that Wolfey et all rescued the place and got it running with (semi)regular updates. You didn't witness our shining moment!!

Oh well, I'm sure it's archived somewhere.

Welcome back! You should submit your work. I'm sure it's better than you think it is. That's what this site is all about, anyway. ^_^
Well, in any case, I am not an idiot. I'm not all that crazy either. But I am only 17, so I guess you hate me.

But really, hello!

I'm sure your artwork is better than mine, because I don't even use inks.
Perhaps you are logical in your debates, and maybe you will be fun to debate with.
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Well, in any case, I am not an idiot. I'm not all that crazy either. But I am only 17, so I guess you hate me.

Hate? Nah. Disdain, maybe.
Ah, well close enough.

At least I will grow older. Idiots tend to stay idiots for their whole lifetime.
Crazy people tend to have short, and sometimes violent lives.
Renamon's Army
Well, sorry for the late introduction, I am a very busy man now with an impending event but I never forget to welcome those who come back or simply found this site. They Call me Lonely Gabu. Regardless of the amount of crazy's and all the normal people here, its a family and a community that I will never forget. The most important thing is that you have returned and we hope that this time, you enjoy your stay. May you do well in all you do and good luck with you art, hope to see some soon. Happy posting!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oh, hey, and welcome back.
Gnostic, I remember you:
The actor from Middle of Nowhere, MA. A lot of his friends are gay, and he's strongly for homosexual rights. Every so often, he brings up an article about someone gay bashing.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Shadowknight Wrote:Well you're in luck, now it consists primarily of idiots, crazies and folks who are OVER 18. My name's Shadow, LEADER OF SDP!!

Hate to ruin it for ya. But I'm still 16 for few more months, heh heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ahh, Wisemon. One of the few people on this board who manages to be more annoying and opinionated than I am.