Join our server on Discord

I... have... RETURNED!
*In a dark corner of the DaD lies a rusted old robot (like the kind in Castle in the Sky.) Suddenly, its sensors light up and it springs to life, slowly rising to its feet. As it lumbers out of the shadows, the words GNOSTIC METATRON PRIME can be read on its chest. Slowly, this old automaton makes its way to the halls, and finally busts through the door to the Intro room.*

After a long hiatus, I have returned to the DaD boards!

So... what'd I miss? Anything?
Not much, only that pig I couldn't catch and is still running thro-

I-MEAN- Welcome back whoever you are! We surely have missed you.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome back, Metatron Prime! *looks at DMX and whispers in his ear*

Where did Dot go all of a sudden? And do you know this guy at all?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hiya! ^_^ ...
[quote=The Grim]Hiya! ^_^ ...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
:shock: Whoa!
You're all after my time, it seems, so perhaps I should introduce myself. I joined the DaD community back when it was still an EZ-Board. I attempted to establish myself as an artist, but between problems with Angelfire and my own lack of skill with inks and such, I never really got that kind of reputation. Mostly, I spent time arguing with other folks here, over politics and whatnot. Stuck around until about late 2005, at which point it occurred to me that the population of the board consisted primarily of idiots, crazies and folks who were obviously under 18, and so I left for a while. And now I'm back.
Ah, well welcome back and happy posting!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome back!!! Hope to see ya in the forums!!! Happy Posting!
The OCA
Gnostic Metatron Prime Wrote:at which point it occurred to me that the population of the board consisted primarily of idiots, crazies and folks who were obviously under 18, and so I left for a while. And now I'm back.

Well you're in luck, now it consists primarily of idiots, crazies and folks who are OVER 18. My name's Shadow, LEADER OF SDP!! Learn to fear that name, for it shall be the one you worship in years to come! I'd say welcome to the board but you've been here longer than me so WELCOME BACK!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad