Join our server on Discord

One day, I'll turn these thoughts into screams
Yeah but it is not true for some people.
And that was good. And very clever/hurting. Especially the international rep. That really hurts.
You know, on the second day, I've found some parts of this poem that need improvement. I'll make corrections and edit the post later. That's the thing about poetry: you can never get it right the first time.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's also the thing I hate about poetry, you can't write a decent one write before class or at least I can't.
Quote:That's also the thing I hate about poetry, you can't write a decent one write before class or at least I can't.
I sometimes managed to jot down a few good lines before class or during class, but never a whole poem. I think the best place to write poetry is alone in a small room with small windows or no windows. I start with a pencil, paper, and clipboard. I think poets who use pens and notebooks are kind of lazy and overconfident in their abilities.
I know that you saw me.
True but you're not a normal poet are you.
Actually I use a journal cause, I have been always at ease with myself when I write anything regardless of what it is. I now use the labtop more but if Im ever in the "AH God, why me? Stupid Writer's Block" mode, it somehow helps me with the writing 10 fold. I know you are not fond of stream of counsciousness, but the journal, pen to paper is always best. I liked your poem by the way Wise...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Actually I use a journal cause, I have been always at ease with myself when I write anything regardless of what it is. I now use the labtop more but if Im ever in the "AH God, why me? Stupid Writer's Block" mode, it somehow helps me with the writing 10 fold. I know you are not fond of stream of counsciousness, but the journal, pen to paper is always best. I liked your poem by the way Wise...
Thank you. Actually, I don't hate stream of consciousness poetry; it's just not my thing. My stream of consciousness is a lawn sprinkler.

My little poem seems to have had some forecasting in it. By the looks of things post-election, seeing Rumsfeld resign, seeing Ed Bradley die in peace... things are looking surprisingly hopeful.
I know that you saw me.
My appologies, and LOL on the lawn sprinkler XP.

Poem is soul, written to express, no matter whats written, it is a proclamation of what we individuals are put into words. Whether poorly written, or poet quality, it all needs to be written and read. Someone, out there regardless of what you say, will want to read your poetry...Im glad to have someone that is as talented of a word smith as any other.

Always look foward to seeing more wise...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, annoy some people too much and they'll do something about it. And that's how we now have a government that will now maybe actually do something. And rummy's out. but let's remember him by the character that was based off him on the boondocks. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Wuncler_..._Gin_Rummy
The first guy is a parody of young W bush.
My mind is a huge thing. Full of various thoughts.
I'll check this out when I have time. I'm always running! *crashes against a light post and falls on her butt*
Ouch.