Join our server on Discord

One day, I'll turn these thoughts into screams
I was getting fed up with the lack of updates, but now I've got a little consolation.

My new poetry website is up and running, and I'm making the announcement and the link right here, before I tell my family (if I tell my family), before I tell anyone else.

Expect a link in my sig pretty soon. For now, if you want to get to the Disenchanted Retrospectives of Benjamin Wiseman, just click here:
http://geocities.com/baw01002/

These are my 2004-2005 poems, but I've done some of my best work in 2006. I still have to figure out how to fit them into the space I'm allotted. I'll trust you not to rip me off. By the new copyright laws, I don't need to use the symbol, as long as I make it clear that I wrote the poems, and I think I've made it pretty clear that nobody else could write the way I write.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Why in the hell do you look like your crying in two of these pictures?
Quote:Why in the hell do you look like your crying in two of these pictures?
My best poems are related to the reasons I cried my way through college. Read them.
I know that you saw me.
You know, I'm glad to have friends with talents like yours.
I'll have to see some of these later.
That sure is alot of poems.
Renamon's Army
You da numbah 1! -and when Gunty-Boy gets back, he's going to enjoy your nice widdle piccies!
I thought 5 Cent was pretty funny... I'll give you that much.

Ow, I can't read poetry.
I made the text an easier to read color and I added background music. I was nice enough not to loop it. See if you can name the tune.

Quote:I thought 5 Cent was pretty funny... I'll give you that much.
I'll take it.
I know that you saw me.
Congratulations for your new "house". I see a poem named 'Seiryuu to Suzaku'. Do you have sth with Kurama?*covers from a random projectile* Just kidding! lol
I feel an urge to make a poll about this.....
OMFG- Mr. Wisemon You're HOT!!