Join our server on Discord

Ran out of scapegoats so....It's my turn!!!
Lol, Thanks Mr. Ghost! I sat here for hours just thinking of the first three words!
mowgly Wrote:ah I don't really mind the president but seems lots of people over here are already begining to hate her ^^; shes not carrying out what she is promising, it's just peoples way of thinking, maybe overall humans are like that but I'd hope for better, you have to be very sneaky or they'll step on you over here =s.

maybe I should go to a place like that :3 I have various countries on mind now norway , australia , canada o.o the typical.

something like what happens to artists at your place happens here too . Gabriela Mistral won the nobel prize on poetry, it took a long time for people to accept her here they do it specialy after they are dead =/.
Yup. Kuitca long, long ago sold a pic for 82,000 dollars in Europe and said he couldn't present his work here because there is/was a regulation for which living artists can't present their works in museums. <.<. You know, one has only one life and has to spend it as joyfully as one can. IMO, a country where there exist cyclic periods of democratic-military governments is not a good place to live. And the enemies of democracy are there, on the loose. I trembled when a former military president/torturer recently told the youth to "continue what we (the militars) have left incomplete" *shudders* I don't wanna think about it.

Oh yeah, last Sunday was Mother's day and since I know she likes sweets, I prepared her a beautiful arrangement with lollipops and jelly bombons, only to get an anemic 'Very original...Thank you....' in return, and left it aside. She used to love that kind of things, but now she treated it like shit. And she didn't even ask me if I wanted some (and believe me, there was more than enough there). While she spent a lot of time with the bag (the other gift). She always complain about the gifts I give her, but whenever I give her something good, she barely appreciates it. And then she lectures me about how good are handmade things, damn hypocrite. (Not to mention that whenever I give her good things, she never uses them saying it's for an important occasion <.<). Next time I do a candy arrangement, I'll do it for myself! Evil

Quote:I guess your mom has her good sides as well, sorry you have to put up with her though, I'm sure she loves you.
You know, I've talked long and hard with sb I know about it. He has a very bad father like me, and we agree: Why does people think parents love their children? Or viceversa? For years, she hasn't shown me any kind of affection, only critics, control, hate and attempts to make me feel guilty.
Quote:But yeah, she loves you. She just has a lot of problems.
And I'm the 'ashcan' she vents her anger onto and the one who blames everything that's wrong with her life for. She and my father have even blamed me for their relationship that went wrong. Excuse me, but I do know your relationship sucked even before I was conceived.
So you're saying, your mom's being a bitch with you- and you can't do much about it anyway? Well that kinda sucks. Any troubles, you can PM me if you want. Not that it'd help.
Er...ah....thanks.
I know all about this, happened exactly with me and my father when we lived together. (Four long years) He took off my internets and stuff saying I was iresponsible, he scolded me for having net relationship at the time, etc, etc... He even went as far as cuss and put me down next to my grandma and mother just because I dropped ONE crum of food when we were all eating together. He began like lecturing me as if I'd be a child and it's to this date quite possibly the most degrading moment of my life.

The best sollution is to get some job/temporary loan, find yourself an apartement not too far away from your current place, and start an independent life. She will most likely support you in this decision as well because there just comes a point in a life when a child must move away from their parents. When fights begin among each other, that's usually the time.

I remember when I told my father I wanted to move to my own place and start living by my own rules and how I'd want without having to listen to his scolding and his retarded rules I despise. He asked if it was my mom's idea to say this to which I said it was my own. He understood and even suggested me places where to look for apartements. He helpt me a lot during when I moved away, including lending his car so my posession could easily be moved to the new place. I've lived in my own house for six months. Me and my father are much better now that I moved off, as of writing this I'm at his house in an entirely different city where he moved at.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
...............I understand. In my case, though, I'd have to wait until I graduate (hopefully in a few months) so I can get a better job and such. Unfortunately, I live in a pretty non-safe city, so it's pretty dangerous to live on one's own. Plus...in my own context, you know, I don't have friends or mate and I barely talk to my other familiars, so if I did that I'd be, like, totally alone. Besides, my career, for which I bled my ass for years thinking that I would make lots of money in, and ended up being a horribly paid one, would give me so little money that, if I rented a flat, I would end up with very little, barely enough to survive. In any case, I'll keep that in mind, but I'll wait until my graduation to see how much can I earn and what will I do. Thank you for your concern.
This may not be an option but you could always move away after graduation.
Just a thought.